[𝟜] 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝗼

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝗼𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝗼𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 �...

"How wonderful. How strange. To be loved by the death that hates all else."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

[Y.Name] would have these vivid nightmares every once in a while.

It was of his entire family staring at him.

Anastasia had her veins bulging out from the poison that killed her.

Carlos, his father, had a gaping wound in his neck like it was barely holding on.

His mother stared at him with a smile as she held Anastasia's shoulders from behind her. If he looked from an angle, he could see she had a large hole in her head where the bullet went through.

There was no emotion in their gazes as they stared at [Y.Name].

Perhaps that was the most haunting part.

They were supposed to yell at him, scream and call him useless like the rest of his nightmares.

He couldn't save Itadori.

He couldn't even save himself.

But they just continued to stare at him with expressionless faces.

"...just get up." A foreign voice from outside the safety of his mind. Their voice was raspy, like they'd just finished a long crying session.

"You can't die..."

The person who couldn't forgive [Y.Name] the most was himself.

He drowned in the grief and regrets of his past, choosing not to swim in fear of what he will see at shore.

A pitiful sight, one his family definitely saw through. Nonetheless, they continued to stare at [Y.Name] without saying a word even as he groveled in his self loathing.

"Forgive me..." because [Y.Name] couldn't forgive himself.

If [Y.Name] had another chance, could he have made things change?