Every Day Gets Painful

PETER'S POINT OF VIEW

I sat down to the big stone beside the lake, observing the whole place if someone's with me. I take a peek at my wrist watch, 11:59.

I am here because I have a feeling that what happened to Stiles three days ago will happen again. I don't what's happening to his body but I know something's wrong here. His body got thinner, he got skinnier and paler. Him allowing Isaac to laid him down. Him getting bolder. I'm still shocked about the kiss last night. I'm still shock about him pleading and grinding his body towards mine. Whatever it is happening to him, it's changing him. Or it is just helps him bring out what he really wants to happen. Either way, I'm not happy about this.

My thoughts got interrupted when I saw Stiles not far away from me, walking towards the lake, fully naked. His eyes open looking at the lake, but with a different color. It's purple.

His eyes are open but he seems not fully awake. I just let him walk towards the lake, waiting for what he will do next. I frowned as he come closer and closer to the lake, making me noticed clearer that his upper body is full of hickeys like he's just after sex. I straighten up, my claws come out, as well as I felt my eyes shift its color, can't help but to gritted my teeth in irritation. Again? Fuck! Whose man did he allow now? I can't help but to get angry. Whoever is possessing Stiles body now, it's not good for him. He can easily taken advantage. It's not just that! It is bad, even for me! It's making me mad crazy!

Stiles slowly walk down the water until it is already on his waistline, he slowly lay his back down to the water making him looks like floating. His body floats until he gets on the center of the lake. He slowly closed his eyes. A seconds later, he looks like he is now sleeping like nothing happens. My eyes widened when I saw how the hickeys slowly gone. His lips parted apart and draw out a soft breathe like he is under a deep sleep.

"This is crazy!" I groan as I put the thin white blanket hanging in my nape down to the big stone I'm just sitting on earlier. I start undressing my shirt, shoes and pants, only keeping my underwear, and dive to the lake. I swim towards Stiles and carefully pull him out of the water. I carry him out of the lake and put him down the ground of grass beside the big rock again. This time, I didn't woke him up. I just pull the white blanket and carefully wrapped it around his naked body. I got dressed first before I gently lifting him up into my arms like a princess. He sleepily snuggle his head towards my shoulder making me closed my eyes tightly and slightly shook my head for a moment.

I'm about to start walking away when I feel the wind blows through my direction. I stopped for a moment. I slowly turn my head to my left direction making our eyes meet each other. I sarcastically scuffed with so much amusement.

"So, you're the man who filled his body with so much hickeys." I sarcastically chuckled and slightly shook my head in disbelief. I felt my eyes shift its color again for the second time.

"You really did it this time. And it seems to me that you enjoy his body." I added, amused. I look at my niece with so much irritation before completely turning my back to him.

"Peter." he called with so much guilt making me frowned why but I didn't look at him again. I might even lose sight of him and I might not be able to stop myself from hurting him. From killing him. But I can't blame him either. It's my fault too. I didn't mark Stiles. I know myself Stiles' looks adorable and anyone can get interested to him but I didn't do anything to keep him myself.

"Is he good in bed? I'm jealous. Good night, Derek."

And with that threat I start walking away from the area, towards the direction I parked my car.

**

STILES' POINT OF VIEW

I snuggle my head through the soft pillow and pull the warm comforter til my neck, still closed eyes. Wow. This is the best morning I get for since the summer starts. The soft pillow, the bed, the comforter, the cold wind coming from the air conditioner. This is very different from my room at home. This is the room I'm dreaming to have! I take a deep breath and smile as I smelled Peter's scented cologne. I scratch my left shoulder because of sudden itchiness. I frowned. This is not how the pillow, bed, and comforter feels last night I slept with Derek. There's no air conditioner at the loft either! And definitely not smells like Peter!