Part 1

Just so ya'll know this is not my original idea I got it off of another site. I couldn't help but to write about it. So credit to them for the idea. now to the story....

BTW I have edited and revised this chapter on 8-19-21 so if you read this before that I highly suggest read reading it because I added more detail. Tell me what you think of the new additions and if the 1st or 2nd part was better.

.....

One at a time the superhero team landed perfectly into a fighting stance on the Effiel tower, "Are you guys ready?" Ladybug asked her comrades.

"As ready as we'll ever be." They answered

Time jump brought to you by Hawkmoth's cockiness.

"It's over Hawkmoth" Ladybug yelled panting, sweat beaded down her face, her eyes darted around. Rena and Carapace were trying their hardest to protect an unconscious Queen Bee from an akumatized Ivan.

"It looks like you're the ones who are losing, instead of getting just yours and Chat Noirs miraculous, I'll get all of yours," Hawkmoth panted. Sweat pooled at every crevasse of his body. He glowed a sickly pale color from pushing his body too far, his determination refusing him a much-needed retreat.

"That's what you thought Hawkmoth!" Chat Noir flipped just over his head, he reached down and reached for the sought-after butterfly miraculous "Or should I say..." Hawkmoths eyes widen as Nooroo was ripped from his body. His suit felt like he was being pulled and he swore he could hear the tearing at the seams. The suit ripped and was pulled towards the miraculous. The suit melted into a purple haze and dissipated into the air. Hawkmoth felt his mask melt off his face as reality hit him hard.

He had lost.

As if time moved slower. Everything became clear, his past, present, and future. His plan was flawed from the start. He never really had a chance, most of his akumas were beaten by odd plans. At some point, he has stopped thinking about Emile and Adrien, and more of his nemesis. Though he felt as if he had no regrets. If given another chance he would do it again.

It made him feel alive.

Hawkmoth was stuck in his little daze, he barely registered when ladybug's yo-yo wrapped around him so he wouldn't escape, much less the collective gasp when his face was in full view. He finally came back to reality when Carapace's shield connected with his jaw. Tears brimming his eyes as Rena Rouge ran over to calm him down. He quickly pulled himself together as the police pulled in to collect Gabriel. All news anchors gathered around the police and Gabriel trying to get the best picture for their editions as he held the attention of the media for the last time as a free man.

...

Chat reached out and grabbed to butterfly miraculous as he flipped over Hawkmoth, he watched as he fully detransformed Into- "Gabriel Agreste."

Chat Noir's heart stopped at the sound of his father's name leaving Ladybug's lips. His father stood in front of him, tired and damaged. He felt himself cracking from the inside. Out of all the pain, Chat Noir had felt, this was the worst. Worse than being stabbed, shot, frozen, and burned to death. He felt disgusted by himself. That man created him. He lived with that man for 23 years. For the last 9 years, he had lived in the same house as his nemesis and he didn't even realize it. It was truly sickening. He should have realized earlier. He felt the need to cry but physically couldn't. He physically couldn't do anything, all he could do was to stand there. It was almost as if he was locked inside his head. He just stood there and watched as his father got cuffed. He watched as he was walked over to the cop car with a thin smile on his face. He watched as reporters and paparazzi struggled to get good angles of his father. He was only brought back to the surface from the ocean of thoughts running through his head by his girlfriend's voice.