02

hazard
02

"What's All Might like as a teacher?"

"Give us some insight!"

The press swamped (Y/n), Yaoyorozu and Jiro. The former panicking, with the other two staying calm. (Y/n) shyly crawled into her box, hiding from the news reporters.

Thankfully, before it could get too out of hand, Aizawa shooed them away. (Y/n) let out a sigh of relief as she climbed out of her box. The teacher sighed, looking to (Y/N). "Call me back next time."

As the class began, Aizawa cleared his throat. "Hope you're rested from yesterday's battle trial. I took the liberty to look at all of your reports.."
He continued. "Bakugo. Stop acting like a 7 year old. You're wasting your own talent."

Bakugo seemed angry, yet sad. Almost fuming he only grunted in response, turning his head away from the teacher.

"And you." Aizawa glared at Midoriya. "Are you planning on constantly breaking your arms? If you keep saying you can't adjust your quirk, you'll never make it. Once you've cleared your hurdle, you'll do much better."

The green-haired boy gave a determined look. "Yes sir!"

"Now, classroom notices. Oh.. Sorry to spring this on you all, but we have to pick a class president."

"Finally, something school-like!" The students cheered. Everyone began stating how well they'd do at being class president, while Izuku quietly raised his hand, and Iida stared, before shouting.

"Be quiet! This task requires responsibility! Just because you'd like to do it doesn't mean you can!" The boy started. "The true leader will result by a democratic choice reflecting the will of the public! Which is why this must be settled by a vote!" Iida did that weird hand motion again. "Is that alright Sensei?!"

Aizawa sighed, zipping up his sleeping bag. "I don't care, as long as you decide by the deadline."

Everyone seemed on edge as Iida revealed the votes. Midoriya and Yaoyorozu won. (Y/n) also got two votes, but politely declined.

Bakugo was angry Izuku won, and Iida's pride was absolutely destroyed.

"So then it's president Midoriya and vice president Yaoyorozu." Aizawa spoke up.
"F-f-for real?!" Izuku gasped, hunching over with a scared expression.

It was lunch time now, and (Y/n) was sitting by Momo and Jiro. The trio overheard Izuku's conversation with his friends.
"I was voted to be class president but.. Not really up to.. task." (Y/n) only heard bits.

It seemed the talk had shifted to Iida- about his heroic family.

The student's attention was caught when sirens began sounding.
"Security level 3 has been breached. Students, please promptly evacuate." The speaker announced.

The hallways were jammed with students, some getting trampled by the hoard. (Y/n) just hung back, not wanting to get stomped.

The demon caught a glimpse of the world outside the window, and saw the press. It was just the press. She deadpanned, and sighed.

Iida was trying to tell everyone it was the press, but the panic was too loud for everyone to hear him. Probably using Uraraka's quirk, he boosted himself up to the exit sign and yelled. "Calm down! It is just the press!" He continued with words of reassurance, surprising everyone. Truly, the mentality of a hero.

(Y/n) smiled softly, happy Iida was able to stop the crowd.

"Alright, president, start us off." Yaoyorozu looked at Midoriya, and shifted a bit.

"U-um.. Let us initiate the ceremony for a new class president.. ! But before that, i'd like to say something.." The green haired boy began, quivering. "In the end, i feel.. Iida would be better for the job! You proved yourself able to unify people so cooly.." He smiled. "It's my judgement that.. Iida becoming class president is the right choice!"