Chapter 76

"What do you mean we'll figure it out later?" he asked "it's not something we should be thinking about" you replied "I don't want to be thinking about one of us dying". "I can feel you're scared Draco" you said "of course I'm scared" he said "I can't lose you", "then lets not talk about it okay?" you said "okay".

"Lets have fun" said Neville pushing open a giant door, "oi, listen up! I come with a surprise" he exclaimed. "It better not be anymore of Aberforths cooking" said Seamus "I'd be surprised if we can even eat it", Neville stepping out of the way to allow Harry to enter. "Harry!" the students cheered as they got up from their seats on the floor, the crowd erupted into a fit of laughter and clapping as you all exited the tunnel. Harry climbed down a small later and began to hug all of his friends. "EVAN!" you cheered as you threw yourself onto him, "Y/N!" he shouted, wrapping his arms around you.

"Its been so long since we've seen you" he said pulling away "y/n!" cheered Nick and Connor as they both jumped on you. "I missed all of you" you chuckled pulling them into a hug, "where were you?" Evan asked as Bailey gave you a hug. "I was hunting horcruxes" you replied "horcruxes?" Evan asked "yeah, pretty fucking difficult task" you laughed. "What have you guys been up to?", "well, school has gone to shit with Snape as headmaster" sighed Nick "so we've all just hid in here" added Connor. "And what happened with classes?" you asked "the Carrows were terrible, forcing us to torture first years" said Evan. "y/n" said a voice behind you, you turned around to see Tommy.

"Tommy!" you squealed as he ran up to you and threw his body onto yours, causing you to stumble back. "I missed you" he said "I did too, I wish I could have written to you" you chuckled. "And you've grown" you said "might be taller than you someday" he chuckled, "maybe" you laughed hugging him once more.

"What's the plan Harry?" asked Neville, "we need to find something. . .hidden here in the castle" he replied, "but its here, hidden in the castle". "What is it?" asked Neville "we dunno", "where is it?" he asked "we don't know that either". "I do realize that that's not very much to go on" said Harry "that's literally nothing to go on" said Seamus. "It has something to do with Ravenclaw" Harry continued "it would be something small, easily concealed. . .any ideas?" he said. "Rowena's Diadem" you said "what?" asked Harry "Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem" said Luna. "its very popular, hasn't anyone heard of it?" she asked.

"Yes, but its been lost for centuries, not a person alive has seen it" said Cho, "but its something we have to try" you said "sorry but what the fuck is a diadem" asked Ron "like a crown or a tiara" you replied. The door opened with a small shift in the floor, Ginny had come into the room and stopped when she saw Harry. "Harry" she said as tears formed in her eyes, she ran up to him and threw her arms around his neck. "Ginny," he said, pulling her back and connecting their lips together. "Snape knows" you said "what?" said Neville "Snape knows we're here" you repeated, "and about Hogsmeade".

"Well what do we need to do?" asked Ron "he's called for everyone in the great hall" said Ginny pulling away from Harry, "alright, robes everyone" said Neville walking past the crowd. Everyone scrambled to their bags and seats and pulled out their robes and threw them on. "You five arent going in" said Neville walking back over to you "if we're in there, we need someone to gather the rest of the order" he said walking out with the other students. "No, I'm going with you" protested Harry "you can't, Snape" retorted Neville "I don't care, I'm going".

You exited the room of requirement and wandered through the halls of the empty castle. "It's weird being back. . .it would've been our last year" you said "yeah, it does feel strange to be back" replied Draco "when this is over, lets go" he continued "go where?" you asked. "Anywhere, as long as I have you". "How about a meadow, with a small cottage just for us" you said "I'd like that".

"y/n" said a voice behind you, you flicked your head to see Fred standing there with the rest of the order. "Fred?" you said, "here I am" he chuckled as you ran to him and threw yourself onto him. "Someones missed me?" he joked as he wrapped his arms around you "I did" you replied pulling away. "What are you guys doing here?" you asked "help Harry of course" he replied "somewhere in the great hall with everyone else".

"Lets just bust down the door" you said "but Snape is in there" Hermione said "who cares, maybe he'll die" you chuckled. "y/n, no" protested Hermione as you pulled out your wand, "step aside Hermione" you said. "We're not going to blow the door down" she protested "I'm not gonna blow it down". She reluctantly moved aside to Ron while the rest of the order moved closer. You flicked your wand and the doors flung open with a loud bang as they hit the side of the walls.

"It seems, despite your defensive strategies, you still have a security problem" said Harry as you all walked into the great hall, "and I'm afraid its quite extensive". "How dare you stand where he stood" sneered Harry as Snape kept his gaze on him, "tell them, tell them how you looked him in the eye". "A man who trusted you! And you killed him". Snape said nothing but his face turned paler than normal.

Snape pulled out his wand from his robe, Mcgonagall pushed Harry aside and took his place as she drew her wand as well. Snape backed down for a split second but soon held his wand up again. Mcgonagall flicked her wand, sending streams of fire spiraling at snape. Snape flicked his wand, blocking the incoming blaze with his own spell. As Mcgonagall fired more Snape was being pushed backwards as he continued to block and redirect the blazes. As he reached the carrow siblings he waved his wand above his head and sent the fiery blazes hurtling at them. They fell to the ground as the students shrieked in terror.

Snape waved his wand above his head once more sending his cloak spiraling around him into a figure of smoke. The smoke jumped on the floor to gain momentum. "Coward!" shouted Mcgonagall as the smoke lunged into the air and through the glass window behind, shattering it in the process. Mcgonagall riled around and waved her wand, lighting all of the candles in the room as the students cheered. Harry slumped to the ground as Mcgonagall reached down to him, "potter?" she said but he did not respond.

The enchanted ceiling soon turned grey with a slow storm forming up above. "What's happening?" you asked "I'm not sure" said Draco lacing his fingers with yours. A girl's scream filled the hall and soon another one filled it right after. Harry got up from the ground and walked around to find a girl sitting in a coroner with her hands over her ears as she continued to scream. Another girl from across the hall began to scream as everyone turned their attention to her. What the fuck" cursed Ron "what the fuck is happening" you said.

"I know that many of you will want to fight" said a voice "some may think that fighting is wise. . .but it is folly". "What's going on?" you asked "can you not hear it?" asked Draco "hear what?". "Give me Harry Potter. . .do this and none shall be harmed" said the voice again "give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts alone". "Give Me Harry Potter, and you shall be rewarded".