Chatper 1

When they reached home, his mother immediately prepared dinner, with the boy helping her.

"Mummy, tomorrow can we go to the park before dinner?" He asked.

"Of course, my sweet Izuku." She ruffled his hair, "Now, go set up the table. I'm going to finish cooking."

"Okay!" He went to grab the plate that was on the counter, as he placed it on the table. Along with some utensils.

It didn't take long for food to be on the table. Izuku started eating straight away, as his mother chuckles.

"Don't need to hurry, there is always more." She helped him take some food, as he nods.

"How does mummy cook such good food?" He asked, with food stuffed in his mouth.

"How about tomorrow I teach you?" She grinned, which he quickly nodded, "Carful, you will chock." She said, which she quickly passed Izuku some water.

"Okay!" He said, after coughing for a while.

After dinner, they cleared up and went to sleep. Without Izuku noticing, his mother was watching him sleep peacefully, smiling gently.

The next day, Izuku woke up to the smell of waffles. He quickly got up and went to the kitchen.

"Did you brush your teeth?" His mother asked as he wiped his Saliva from his face.

"I'm going to now!" Izuku quickly rushed to the bathroom, which caused his mother to giggle at his cuteness.

After breakfast, Izuku helped his mother clean the house.

At 10 am.

His mother brought him to buy some ingredients for lunch. While teaching him how to pick the ingredients. The whole trip lasted an hour, as they are now preparing.

Izuku was listening attentively, and his mother was happily teaching.

When they finished cooking, they walked over to the table.

Only for the sudden door smashing apart.

"Mummy!" Izuku panicked, as he quickly ran to his mother.

"Hah. Inko right?" A man's voice was heard, as before Izuku reached Inko. She was lifted by an invisible force and threw towards the wall. Causing a dent to be formed.

"Mummy!!" Izuku's eyes widened, as he wanted to run to her only to feel an invisible force. He felt his eyes blurred for a moment, as sounds of heartbeat rang in his ears.

"Pipe down kid." The man had both his hands out, as he threw Izuku back. "Hehe." He clutched his right fist.

Izuku heard a heart beating very fast, but it slowed down. He got up and saw blood spilling out from Inko like she was squished. He saw a heartbeat line connected to her chest. He felt ringing in his ears, as he felt something snapped in his heart.

"Mummy!" He yelled, tears in his eyes as he ran forward, but tripped down. 

Izuku then saw another line forming, a red line. It was burning silently. He looked at it, connecting to the man's chest, the man had his fist tighten. "Now is your turn, little guy." He saw the man's heartbeat beats excitedly.

He wanted to shout out loud, but no words came to his throat, he looks at Inko and look back at the red line. The red line seems to be telling him to grab it. As it was within his grasp.

'Grab it.' The thought came to mind, as his hand moved on its own. Grabbing the red line, he felt something hot burning his right hand, as the line burned towards a direction. His gaze followed it, as he saw the line connecting to the man's chest. Smoke appeared on his chest, as he coughed.

"The hell!?" The man shouted, before his chest shot out the flame, the flame devouring him as he yelled. Falling on his knees, he kept gasping for air. He quickly looked at Izuku, his eyes filled with fear.

Izuku then saw an almost transparent line around him. He tried to break it with his hand, but he couldn't. He also felt himself getting squished.

"B-burn.." Izuku muttered, tears in his eyes, "Burn!" He shouted as the flame grew bigger. The pain in his hand also became worst, and his body felt like it can brush apart, but that was the least of his worries. "Burn burn burn!" He shouted louder, "Burn!" As the flame became blue, his eyes glowed bright blue. The line turned blue, as he seems to see a wolf eating a pray hungrily.

"S-stop!" The man coughed, as he felt his skin burning up.

Izuku's eyes widen, watching the man burning in front of him. Izuku looks at the line all over the man's body before it suddenly disappeared. The flame disappeared, he saw another beating line. He also felt the line around him disappeared.

Two beating lines. He turns to see a man wearing golden goggles. And the man that looked like coal.

He saw the weak beating line, he turns to see his mother lying on the wall.

"Jade, you are under arrest for killing innocents." The police showed up to see the man almost burn to death.

"Kid, are you alright?" The pro hero asked, but Izuku just rushed to the wall.

"Izuku, live well." His mother's hand weakly touched his cheek, which he held her hand. He heard her weak but powerful wish. He hugged her, feeling her warmth once last time. He silently cried, as he saw the beating line, stopped. Slowly disappearing.

The pro hero also saw Izuku's hands burned quite badly, "We need to take you to the hospital." He said, walking to him, 'I am never good with kids...' He thought.

"Heyy!!" He heard a loud shout outside, "Heyy." The other pro walks inside, "EraserHead you alright in there?" He asked as he saw Eraserhead's expression. He then saw Izuku and Inko, knowing what it meant.

"Hey, kid." He said softly, slowly walking towards him. EraserHead got up to leave to his friend that is much better at handling kids. "Is she your mom?" Izuku nodded, as he glanced at the hero, "I am sorry we couldn't be here in time, I am sure your mother doesn't want to see you like that right? Let's get your hand fix." He said.

Izuku looked at his hand, it was badly burnt, it hurt. Yet, he didn't cry from that physical pain.

His eyes dull in color, but he knew the hero was right. Remembering Inko's last words. He slowly stood up, as the hero holds his hand.

"Come on, let's go to the hospital now." He said, smiling as they walked him out the door, and EraserHead carried his mother to the ambulance too.