Chapter 8

"Yes, sir." Kaminari said.

"There is no point, we need someone to run there, if they have someone with a quirk to intercept communication there is nothing we can do." Izuku said out loud, "And Zawa, watch out for your timing." He said the last part softer, as Aizawa nodded.

"I'll leave it to you, Thirteen." Aizawa said as Thirteen nods. Then Aizawa takes a big jump down and begins to fight off the villains while canceling out their quirks.

"We have to go! " Iida said as they headed for the entrance the same purple mist appeared in front of the class.

"There is no escape for you." The dark mist said. "It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. The mist man said." I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven't justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace to take his last breath?" He said. "I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sigh of him. There must've been some sort of change of plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play." The villain said as Bakugo and Kirishima charge at the mist man.

"Did ya think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?" Kirishima yelled.

But they were pulled by Izuku bending gear, "Dumbass!" He shouted as the purple mist almost warp them.

"You live up to your school's reputation. But you should be more careful, children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt." He said.

"You two get out of the way, right now!" Thirteen ordered, about to use her quirk.

"Thirteen! Don't! He will use your own quirk against you!" Izuku said but was too late, she used her quirk as a purple portal appears behind Thirteen, Izuku pulled her away from the portal.

"Breeze! Full pull!" He shouted, as green lines wrapped around his arms and connected to Thirteen.

"Iida run to the exit and warn the school!" Izuku said, but the villain's mist surrounded them.

"Not so fast! I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrade, and meet your death!" He said as the mist Covered all of them completely.

'Who the hell tells their plans?' Izuku thought.

"Crap. What is this?!" Kirishima asked.

Izuku voice reached Iida as he yelled, "Go Iida! Wind cannon!" He shot Iida with telekinesis to the door as now he is falling and landed into the water that was underneath him.

'They came here to kill All Might. I can't deal with something like this so fast, Is a good experience for the class though. But I still need to keep them alive.' Izuku thought, as he noticed something swimming towards him.

"First catch of the day. Nothin' personal, kid, but you gotta die!" The fish villain said as he opened his jaws.

"Huh." Izuku said, as he controlled the water to push him away, abut he felt something wrapped around him.

"Hey, Izuku!" Tsu said while swimming up along Mineta too. The three of them got to a boat.

"Thanks frog girl." Izuku said.

"I told you to call me "Tsu." She said.

"Huh. I will call you what I want."

"This is turning out to be a terrible day of class." Tsu said.

"Yeah, the villains knew about our whole schedule. They must have gotten into the school files while everyone was in the cafeteria, using the media to cover their tracks. No, the Teachers must have found a blind spot when searching for the cause of the alarm to tigger too. They just did not think about the villain coming into the school." Izuku said, looking at the villains that are coming nearer to the water.