3

Izuku got up and went downstairs, he made a simple bacon and eggs breakfast, along with grabbing some orange juice. He decided he would have the left-over spagetti for dinner. Izuku brought the breakfast over to his mother's room, opening the door quietly to see her still asleep and breathing heavily. Izuku set the food next to her, going to place a hand on her head. At the slight touch of her forhead he reeled his hand back, she was burning up horribly! Izuku decided to let her sleep, dampening a washcloth with cold water and putting it on her head. He then grabbed a bowl and put it next to her, for just in case. The medicine wouldn't be there until late into the afternoon. Izuku went downstairs to eat breakfast himself, contemplating on what to do. They couldn't afford to go to the hospital since Inko had just lost her job, but what about when school picked up? Luckily for him the school year was almost over, but there still was a few more weeks until school was actually out. Izuku finished his food, coming up with an idea, no part time job would help him, if they would even accept a kid like him. Not only was being young a problem, he was also quirkless. Izuku decided he would need to delve further into being an info broker, he needed a source of income for both of them, and any other ideas he had would take too long to reach. Izuku got up and grabbed his 'Ideas' notebook. He needed an online persona, and an outfit to wear himself. He understood he was jumping to the punch too fast, but he decided there wasn't much to do, and he definitely didn't want everyone at school to find out his mom was sick. He had an idea for money, but not as for who would watch his mother when he was at school. In the end he decided to only go to school to give assignments and do tests, it was almost the end of the year anyways. Izuku wrote down multiple things in his notebook, thinking of multiple ideas for his online persona.

Izuku closed the notebook and opened Inko's door quietly, going to check on her, she stirred, slightly opening her eyes, "Iz-u-ku?" She said with long pauses in the word. "I'm here mom." Izuku said quietly, holding her hand, "I need you to eat, okay?" She didn't nod, just stared at him, with almost closing eyes. Izuku sat her up, she felt like puddy, like at any moment she would turn to liquid and sink into the ground. Izuku got her to drink some of the orange juice, and to take a a couple bites of food, much to the delight of Izuku. After this she layed back on the bed, Izuku tucked her in, showing her the bowl, and changed her washcloth. Izuku stayed by her side, making sure she fell asleep. It took awhile, but eventually, she did.

Izuku got up and walked into the living room. He waited there until he heard the door bell, opening it to see the package that contained Inko's fever medicine. Grabbing it, he brought it inside, getting a cup of water along the way. He entered Inko's room, waking her up to take it, this time it didn't take much time at all for her to fall back asleep. Eventually Izuku had dinner, getting Inko to eat some too, and they both went to bed. The next day Izuku checked on Inko, finishing all the homework he was giving while he ate breakfast, and left the house. He got to school, gave the teachers his homework, telling them that he'll be back Friday to get his new homework, and left, rushing home to Inko. Along the way he got apple juice, as that goes down easier than other juices and had some healthy stuff in it, and got some water bottles too.

When Izuku got home, he put away his groceries, put away his backpack, and immediately went to check on his mother. She had not moved since Izuku left, seemingly having a nice dream. Izuku re-did her washcloth, before going to his room to set up his status.

Izuku had decided on an icon, it had a black head/background, dark green ears, and a huge white smile, however the teeth were incredibly sharp. His name was 'Bit'. (Original, I know, but this is what I imagine when I think of him as an info broker. Ps. Bit is reference to BOTH pixel bits and rabbit.) Izuku then went to work, he needed to make a name for himself if he was going to make any money from this. He decided to work against all sides, not really going with anyone, but he still really wanted to help heroes, and be like them. Izuku decided to spend the next weeks studying and collecting info he could use for money against other sides. Izuku decided he would start off his career when school was out. Izuku did this cycle everyday, only leaving the house when he had to turn in/grab homework, or when he needed to work with Alessia. She already knew the situation, also knowing that she couldn't stop him. She instead taught Izuku everything she knew. Drilling him even harder than before. Eventually school was out, Izuku had to stay at school for the last day, and was berated with everyone for wanting to go to U.A. (he wasn't going to anymore, but it still hurt). And went home, checking on Inko, and getting ready to make his first comeo.

Hello everyone! I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter, obviously Izuku has finally started up his hacking career. I honestly didn't think it would take this many chapters until I decided to start the info broker part of this info broker story, my bad guys. Anyways, again, hope you enjoyed! See ya next time!