4

When he is in his costume and patrolling, or when he is online I'll be calling Izuku by his persona 'Bit'. Just a heads up.

Izuku put on his mask and turned on his computer, switching to his persona Bit...

Bit worked hard, but he already decided who he was going to target. He wouldn't give crucial info, but what he would give is the fact that he could give crucial info... for the right price of course. He continued to type, and started to hack into the U.A. database, grabbing the info needed, leaving Bit's symbol. He then went to the League of Villains. They didn't have enough tech, at least the minor guys, but he knew just what to do. He hacked into the cameras of the LOV. When he was done, he sorted his info and put it in the right spots, before double checking, then triple checking he got everything right. When he was sure he pressed enter and was excited to see what work he would get. But Bit also couldn't help but smirk, he thought hacking into these places would be a lot harder, it was honestly a bore, and nothing like those action shows that had cool music going in the background. He yawned and stretched, Bit took off his mask, returning as Izuku once more, before getting up to go check on Inko, and getting some food as well as her medicine ready...

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

The heroes were getting ready as the test was going to start in a few days and they needed to set up for it. Every teacher was in the meeting room with Nezu, before a sound could be heard from the room. "What's going on principle Nezu?" Aizawa said, already in a stance to fight. Nezu quickly rushed and grabbed his computer, opening it up and typing things down before he spoke. "That means we are being hacked." Nezu said, still typing away. After a few minutes, a glitching sound could be heard from Nezu's computer as Bit's symbol appeared on his screen. "Oh! I guess that means I lost." Nezy said with a smile. The room erupted in chatter, worried what villain had taken from them. After awhile a sound from Nezu's computer could be heard, along with a glitchy voice.

"HelLo pRO HerOeS." It said, Nezu tried to ask who they were, but was cut off from the voice. "I am sORrY to RePoRT bUT ThiS iS a rECoRdiNg, So I CAn't hEaR You iF yOU Ask ME AnYtHInG." It explained. Nezu nodded at this. While the pro heroes sat there in silence. The voice continued. "YoU May cALl Me Bit, I Am a NEw InfO BRokEr. I Will GiVE to AnYOne WHo is ABle TO PAy UP." When they said their name, the word 'Bit' appeared below their logo. What they said had everyone there on edge. They just hacked into U.A. and were saying they are willing to sell info to villains. "NoW, I'M sURe YoU DoN'T Trust My AbiLIty To give GOod InfORmAtiON, SO I aM PRoVidIng a SMaLl SamPLe Of whAT I CAn DO. I WIlL NOt EXplAiN WhAT YOu SEe, If YOu WiSH To KNoW, YoU MUSt Pay LiKE EvERyoNe ElsE. " To this a single file was sent to Nezu's computer, and the logo disappeared completely. The pro heroes argued whether or not the file was a trap, but Nezu already opened the file. Inside of it was a picture of OFA himself, as well as a recording of what Bit had said to them. Most of the pro heroes there didn't know who it was, but Nezu quickly closed the file. Closing the computer as well. The heroes and teachers in the room seemed confused and worried by Nezu's rushed action. "Well," Nezu started, "it seems this info broker is definitely up to the task." Nezu said, sipping some tea that came from who knows where. The pro heroes didn't understand what the photo was about, but understood what Nezu was saying. Nezu dismissed the heroes.

At the LOV, that same thing happened to them. They were sitting at the bar when a screen came up only to be glitched out by Bit themself. Obviously Shigaraki was the first to yell out at the voice, which proved futile as Bit explained it was a voice recording. Shigaraki was very close to disintegrating the screen before Bit explained who they were, and what they do. "How do I know you can give me information?!" Shigaraki yelled out again, which made Dabi sigh as it was a voice recording. This was quickly answered by Bit, who sent a file to Shigaraki's phone, explaining that they did this. Shigaraki snarled, before opening up the file and clicking on a photo. The photo appeared on the screen. It had a picture of the conference room. Although all the heroes have been erased deliberately, only being able to see Nezu taking to them. Bit then spoke again. "If YoU WaNT TO SeE WhO ELsE Is thEre, YoU MuST PaY Up LIkE EveRYoNe ElSE." Before Bit disappeared completely. As with the Pro heroes, a voice recording of everything Bit said was also in the file.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Izuku had already eaten dinner and fed her mother. He decided to play some games on his computer before going to bed. He started played a few stickmen shooting games, loving the story even though it didn't have great graphics. When he was done he went to bed, slightly hugging his pillow as he drifted to sleep.

I think this is a good way to get your name out there... Anyways, how you enjoyed! See ya next time!