being dead was better than this shit !

IN THE FIRST DAY BEGINNING OCTOBER OF 1989, There was an estimate of forty-three woman of all ages across the globe whom gave birth to extraordinary infants with extraordinary powers

IN THE FIRST DAY BEGINNING OCTOBER OF 1989, There was an estimate of forty-three woman of all ages across the globe whom gave birth to extraordinary infants with extraordinary powers. thirty four of said children lived happily with their families, eight of them did not get such a happy ending as the rest. The Choi twins, born in Busan South Korea. Their existence into the world was quite surprising but their mother did not complain since she had always wanted children and Christ had not only blessed her with one, but two. Female and Male. They were quickly named Byeol Choi and Beomgyu Choi, the twins that came out of nowhere.

Their mother's happiness did not last long as a mysterious man claiming to be Reginald Hargreeves came and took the newborns without any proper explanation whatsoever. It hadn't even been a month of their birth and they were gone already. The twin's mother was devastated as so was the whole family.

Instead of learning from a school like any regular child would, Byeol Choi now Aurora Hargreeves and Beomgyu Choi now Ben Hargreeves would learn from their father. Wether it be reading or fighting it was always Reginald who taught them along with six other children who too were taken from their families. Aurora was always a late bloomer, figuring her talents at the age of six when her father wouldn't let her go outside to jump in puddles from last nights storm. Angry, thick, grey clouds of mist would let out a tremendous amount of natural water pour down onto the academy. Even occasional thunder strikes would be heard every time young Aurora's face would scrunch up in annoyance.

Other than the usual tantrums a child has, Aurora was a exceptional child. Completing tasks when asked either the same day or the next while others (expect her twin of course) would take weeks even months to do something so simple. One person or rather one of her adoptive siblings would come near in exceeding her intelligence though, that sibling being the one and only number five who's name was ironically Five.

The two challenged each other in everything. Training, study hours, and even at the dinner table. There wouldn't be a time you didn't see them glaring at each other across the room. It was official and quite apparent that they had a strong dislike for one another but maybe the boy didn't actually feel that way. Maybe he thought the way the girl's silky sapphire hair moved with the wind majestically while practicing gymnastics was breath taking. Everything about her was breath taking.

Aurora would mock him about not being able to time travel. Five was embarrassed because she was right. He couldn't. The boy spent weeks inside his room thinking of equations and all types of complicated maths to help him achieve his goal. Time travel. He thought he was ready. He was ready to prove to his beautiful enemy that he can do it.

Five for once was wrong.

He was stuck in the apocalypse and had no idea how to get out. Isolated, not a single other living being in sight. Coming across his sibling's dead bodies was horrible but as if the world didn't hate him enough already, there stood completely untouched the statue of Aurora Hargreeves who passed away in 2006. Five broke down. He was ready to end himself then and there but was too much of a coward to do so.

He grew hungry, figuring that starvation was the best way to end his suffering until he met Delores. A unique but dependent woman that encouraged Five to continue. She saved him.

Weeks, months, years, decades passed by and Aurora never left Five's mind. He was now in the commission, working under the handler. He remained faithful but eventually and reasonably had enough. The man had his escape plan ready. He was to return to his family and stop the apocalypse from killing them all.

And maybe in his wildest dreams bring Aurora back to life.

Some dreams do come true.