hana , young forever !

❝ I WANT TO STAY THIS WAY FOR LIFE, I WANT TO STAY YOUNG FOREVER ! ❞

— jung hoseok .

2006

Gun shots. The terrible sounds of gun shots piercing through furniture and multiple bodies rang through Aurora's ears. It was nothing out of the ordinary, especially during a mission, but this mission seemed to be more complicated than the others. The bulky guardsmen actually had a brain and weren't stupid enough to fall for some kid's game. The sapphire haired girl was crouched behind a wooden desk that resembled swiss cheese due to all the holes from the bullets.

She breathed heavily, chest rising in a fast pace. After the famous Five Hargreeves disappearance multiple missions have gone downhill but luckily one of the other siblings managed to clutch it up. In this case nothing seemed to be going well for any of them. Aurora cursed as she saw Diego get flown back into a wall that nearly collapsed if it weren't for Luther who caught the other brother in time. Quickly the girl stood up from her hiding position and sprinted for the next desk as the previous one was seconds away from breaking entirely.

Unfortunately as if he was waiting for her, a large man with a equally large hand gun stood there, a sick smile etched onto his unattractive face. Aurora would've laughed at his ugliness but considering the situation she currently in at the moment, she decided to keep her pink lips shut.

"Stop right there, young lady." He said darkly, already aiming his gun. "The Umbrella Academy wouldn't want to lose their most powerful member now do they?" Aurora smiled sweetly.

"You don't have to worry about me sir, worry about yourself."

Electricity flowed through the girls veins as the sky began to turn into a nasty shade of grey. Stunned, the heavy man looked around but never lowered this firearm. Aurora saw this as the easy opportunity of finishing the threat although there was a chance of it failing. Blinding sparks covered her palm as the peal of the energy took away the privilege of hearing to anyone in her radius. He dropped his weapon quickly, reaching up to clutch his head while shrieking in absolute pain. Not wasting another second, Aurora reached her sparkling hand into the sky and suddenly brought it down. Excruciating and razor-sharp bolts of lightning came down from the airspace and pierced straight into the man.

His body shook harshly as the killing energy impacted his flesh, the red liquids of his body squirting out gruesomely from his wounds. The eighth member of the Umbrella Academy watched unbothered as the last round of static traveled through out the already lifeless corpse of her once enemy.

"You said it yourself buddy, most powerful member of the Umbrella Academy. You really think a little gun is going to stop me?"

Sighing gleefully to herself she began her way to stop the main problem as there were no more guardsmen in her view. A dangerous chemical made by a worldwide known criminal was stored right inside a vault that not only held weapons made by the government but files that Reginald was so persistent on saving.