Chapter 3: The day side of the Convention Center

It was now 2 in the afternoon and AJ was feeling better. Who knew that a night guard job would be so tough. Most of them wouldn't. It's only hard when you have a sexy bunny and chicken try to kill you.

Suddenly AJ's phone rang. And he was surprised to see that it was his boss calling him. Hopefully it was Mairusu firing him so that AJ didn't have to go back for another night. AJ picked up the phone and answered.

"Hey this AJ, how can I help you Mairusu?"

"Hey AJ, how was your first night?"

"Terrifying, why did no one tell me that the animatronics moved around at night?"

"Well I thought it was obvious, I mean Bonnie led you to my office right?"

"Well yeah but to be honest at that moment I thought she was an employee in costume."

"Oh no, that is definitely not the case. Anyway I wanted to ask you if you would come in for a day shift. I'll give you a raise from $13.50 to $15. One of our guys got sick."

The offer was very tempting. AJ would have more financial freedom if he had that raise. And since there will be other people around he should be safe from the girls.

"Alright sir, I'll do it. What time should I be at the Convention Center?"

"Three o' clock would be nice."

"Sounds good. I'l see you then."

"See ya."

After AJ hung up on the phone he went to the shower and did a quick rinse off. Then after his shower he grabbed a quick little lunch of Ham & Cheese sandwich. It was now about 2:45 so probably a good time for AJ to start driving to work.

10 minutes of driving and AJ arrived at the Convention Center. AJ got out of the truck and walked to the entrance to be greeted by a certain bunny, again.

"Oooooo, back for more huh. Could wait till tonight, oh AJ you naughty boy." Bonnie said

"Amusing, but no. Boss needed me because one of the guys got sick." AJ said in an irritated tone.

"Oh you mean Michael, he is a pretty nice guy. Probably a close second to you. So this is kind of an upgrade" Bonnie said in a seductive voice will bending over slightly to show her cleavage.

AJ kept his eyes straight. As to not see certain things that a certain someone is trying to present to him. Then Mairusu comes out from his office.

"Ah perfect your here AJ, Bonnie stop teasing AJ" Mairusu said.

"Awww but he is so cute when he is flustered." Bonnie said in a disappointed tone.

"Well he has to work. Maybe some other time" Mairusu said.

All day AJ was doing mediocre tasks like mopping, bringing out food, sweeping, and other things. But all day whenever he was doing something around the girls they would make this moves on him, except for Freddy. Bonnie kept bending over to show him her ass, sometimes if no was absolutely looking she would spread her cheeks. When AJ was putting away dishes chicken came to put something up on the high shelf and she jump up against AJ putting her breasts on his face for a moment. And at random moments Freddy would give AJ nasty looks or give him the finger and when AJ was not looking she would give him a slight jab to the back.

There was never a moment where AJ's face wasn't red. Could you blame him though? Bonnie was also having a hard day too. She wanted AJ. Never had someone made her want to have them like AJ did. All day she felt pent up. And she needed to get it all out.