Chapter 14: Too Late

"Are you happy now?"

"Shut it, Natsuo!" Dabi shouted.

"Dad's trying to fix things, granted I still haven't forgiven him wholeheartedly but at least he's trying to fix things with us. You almost killed him out there."

"He almost killed me!!!"

"You did that to yourself you trained yourself to death!! Dad tried to stop you but you didn't listen!!"

"Why do you think I did those things. He lit a fire up my ass, he expected a lot of me but the moment he saw my flaws he rushed in to make more children until he got his perfect Shoto!!"

"It's not a flaw... Dad forced you to stop for your own safety."

"Oh, so you're on his side now?!" Dabi raised a brow.

"Touya, I don't want to have this argument with you." Natsuo sighed.

"Then leave, besides I have far more important things to deal with." Dabi replied.

------

"Found you." Sergei smirked as he looked at Ryota who is having a chat with All Might.

Upon knowing the name of the man he was looking for, a shock ran through his veins, and plopped his body onto the ground.

Ryota

Takahashi Ryota

That name is far too familiar to him.

That is the name of the boy who started all of this.

"Gosh, I wondered what would be his reaction." Sergei sighed as he started walking back home.

------

"Sensei, your next patient is ready."

"Bring him in." Izuku smiled.

The figure entered the room and Izuku's smile turn into a scowl.

"You again?"

"Midoriya, just hear me out, this is for your own good."

"You know nothing of what I've been through. I'll say it again, If you really care about me at all, go back."

All Might's persistent, he is willing to do everything he can to save Midorya from the state he is in, after all, he only has 2 days left.

"Then care to share it to me."

"I can, but your judgment is way too clouded to understand my reasonings."

"I'll try."

Izuku sighed and cleared his throat.

"Everything isn't all black and white. And our society made sure we view things like that. Villains are the bad guys and Heroes are the good guys. Plain and simple. But that's not like that at all. It's much more complex because the human brain doesn't work like that. We are easily pulled in with fame and fortune. They aspire to be heroes not just because they want to help people. They want more than that, they want people to love them, they want fame and once they have all of that, they treat people like shit. I've known "Villains" who's more kind-hearted than those filthy wanna be heroes."

"You're just wasting your time here, there's nothing you can do to change me, you're far too late." Izuku gritted his teeth in frustration.

Toshinori is getting on his last nerves, with all of his talking.

"You're very persistent aren't you." Midoriya raised a brow.

"There is nothing in this world that would bring back the faith I once had in Heroes." Izuku spoke softly as he opened the door. "You're far too late All Might."

Toshinori lowered his head and left Izuku's office.

Izuku sighed and went back to his chair.

A message popped up on his phone.

Messages
Sergei
Mr. Midoriya, I found him.

🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨

*inserts random emoji*

A little bit shorter this time. I have been stuck and writer's block sucks.

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedback I like to hear your opinions.

Till Next Time.