Chapter 7: Lemillion's back?

Mirio Togata walked inside his favorite sushi place and ordered his usual and started eating. He was given a free drink which is odd but he didn't mind.

The next morning Mirio Togata felt different. He was on his usual walk on the streets and he felt like a surge of strength hit him. He sat down for a bit trying to comprehend what is happening. Then a figure sat next to him and said.

"Your quirk is back."

Mirio turned to the figure sitting next to him and it looked like a figure of a very muscular frame of a man wearing all black pants, shoes, hoodie, and mask.

"Dequirker." Mirio whispered the villain's name under his breath.

"That's me." Izuku leaned back.

"You did this?" Mirio asked.

"Yes, is there a problem?" Izuku nodded then asked, curious if there's something that went wrong with the formula he put on the blonde man's drink last night.

"There is nothing wrong with that but, I can't help but wonder on why did you bring back my quirk?" Mirio asked.

"Because I never intended to remove yours, everything that happened that day was all an accident," Izuku replied.

"I can now be a threat to your plans, you know that right?" Mirio said.

"I don't care as long as there are actual heroes protecting everyone's lives then I'm satisfied," Izuku replied.

"It is true that some heroes are just out there for fame and glory and just that." Mirio said.

"And that pisses me off. That's why I want to get rid of all the fake heroes." Izuku said. "I don't need a long chitchat with you so I'm heading on, See out there Lemillion."

"But I have to ask you, why did you kill All Might?" Mirio asked.

"He pushed himself so hard to finish me off. You saw that on TV." Izuku started. "He's getting weaker and weaker by any second and I just decided to end his misery for his own good." Izuku finished and left Mirio immediately.

As Dequirker's figure is gone Mirio can't help but just smile.

Is he smiling because his quirk is back or is it something else entirely?

------

A meeting was being held concerning the plans about Dequirker and was soon interrupted by what Tamaki Amajiki said.

"Mirio said he met Dequirker this morning," The black-haired hero said. said.

The room went incredibly silent indicating Tamaki to elaborate.

"He informed me that Dequirker is able to bring back his quirk." Tamaki added.

"But why would he do such a thing." Midnight asked. "Isn't he supposed to be the bad guy?"

"I asked the same thing but Dequirker told him that the world needs real heroes like him and he plans to get rid of all the fake ones." Tamaki answered. 

"What fake ones?"

"I think what he meant is there are heroes whose only driven into heroic acts by the publicity they're getting and not actually caring for saving and caring for the citizens and he aims to get rid of all of them." Principal Nezu explained.

"But having more heroes is better than having none right?" Nejiri said.

"That may be right, but selfish acts of heroism defeats the purpose and core values of becoming a hero." Aizawa replied.

"Are they seriously agreeing to what Dequirker is doing?" Bakugo said from the corner of the room.

"According to the reports the only person Dequirker killed is All Might." Tokoyami added.

"And if I'm being perfectly honest, Dequirker's whole reasoning for his actions are seemingly reasonable." Shoto said.

"You extras are being ridiculous." Bakugo gritted his teeth. After he found out Deku's true identity, he's been itching to tell someone, but he did not. Not yet at least. He needs proof.

Who in their right mind would even believe that a quirkless bastard is a villain that everyone is fearing right this very second.

------

"Why did you bring back Lemillion's quirk?" Shigaraki asked.

"Simple, I need him to choose my victims for me later on so I have to earn his trust," Izuku smirked. "I'm not necessarily killing those heroes I'm just removing the only thing that makes them look like a hero. There's nothing bad with changing a few things in our twisted society."

🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️

*inserts random emoji* 

The next chapter would be a Flashback chapter on how Dequirker killed All Might.

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedback I like to hear your opinions.

Till Next Time.