CHAPTER 13

[TIME SKIP]

It's been six years since then. I'm happy, I love the simple life I'm having with my child. 

"Mommy! mommy! Good morning... Mwuah!" I woke up with a kiss from my  Riri.

"Morning baby...." I gave back the kiss he gave me. 

He giggled and hugged me. 'Ahhh.... I love him.'

He jumped on the top of me. "Momma, make breakfast!"

"Yeah, what would you like?"

"Chuupet!"  I messed his hair. I wasn't able to forget Suna. Of course I wouldn't. We shared Rikki's face and everything else is from him. They even got the same favorite food. Riri is only jolly to me and cold to other people. Even to his grandparents. But they still love my child.

"You can't eat that in morning, honey.. I'll just cook omelette." my son gave me a thumbs up.

We ate breakfast and I helped him take a bath. He keeps telling me he can do it by his own but I keep insisting, he's only five! What if he trip?

After I gave birth to my children, I studied college here. Not in the city because it's easier, It was hard. I was depressed, I'm recovering now. I am currently a teacher at  high school which is  a kilometer away from our house. But we will move back to the city because Riri need to go schooling.

It's not that they don't have school here, but my parents said Education is more advance there. Not like in this country side. I asked my son and he's fine with it. I take his consideration. 

My dad is home today so I let him take care of Rikki since it's my last day. I need to move some things. 

"Bye ms.L/n!"

"Huhuhu"

"We'll miss you.."

The crying of my students is making me teary. "I'll visit you guys here!"

"Promise that!"

"Yeah! I promise."

Moving house really is a hassle. I decided to move back to my old apartment since I don't want to spend money buying or renting a new place. My parents offered to buy a new house but I refused. How can I raise my child if I keep leaning on them?

I can make money now! I even have shares in their company, I don't need more. We arrived the day after our stuff did. We spend the day cleaning and rearranging the apartment. Luckily my son is not spoiled and willingly help me. Well, he is spoiled but he is hard working. He  know his limitation.

"Hah.... What do you want for diner?"

We are resting in the living room. He is leaning on my shoulder. "I want to taste ramen in here!"

"But it's late. They're probably close now." It's nine pm. The ramen shop I know close around eight.

"Uhm, convenience store ramen?"

I hugged him. "You can ask me to cook you know!"

"But I'm sure tired as well..." He pouted.

"Ahhh... How can you be so adorable?!"

"I'm not... I'm handsome.." I chuckled and carry him out of the house. "Mom! I can walk.."

"But I want to carry you.." he made an angry face but didn't say a word. "Alright, stop making that face. I want to bite your cheeks!"

"Ahh! stop! hahahaha." we were fooling around as we walk to the convenience store. The convenience store is same like how it used to years ago. How nostalgic.

I payed for the ramen and snacks we want. We decided to eat it here, he's never done that before. "Can you do it?"

"Of course! I'm not a kid anymore."

"What?" I laughed at him. "How old do you think you are? You're literally five."

"It's just eating, momma!"

I finished eating first and I watch him as he struggle a bit. Well, practicing is watch makes you learn. I started eating my cookies and cream ice cream, this will always be my favorite!

"Y/n?" my eyes widen with that familiar voice.

"Ara~ ara~ Long time no see!"

Osamu gasp. "It's really you!"

"Why wouldn't it be me?"

My old friend gave me a hug. "You just disappeared after the graduation! Where did you g-"

"Mom, finished!" Osamu was cut off by Riri.

"Oh, right. Do you want to eat your snacks?" my cute child nodded. I pinched his nose and gave him his Chuupet. [jelly fruit stick]

"What the fuc- Don't tell me it's Su-"

"Yeah."

"W-...W-what happened?" Osamu was shocked, who wouldn't be? "Please.... Please tell me what the hell happened, y/n."

I said we'll talk at my house. Osamu played with my Riri at the convenience store and after that we went to my apartment. I put Rikki to bed before going to the living room where Samu is sitting.

"You look different from before..." I gave my old friend a tea and sat in front of him before answering.

"Is that a compliment?"

"Yes, of course. You look matured."

"Well, I'm older? hahaha."

"So..... What happened?"

I told Osamu everything. Every single thing that happened to me, not a drop of missing detail. He almost cried. And I said it's fine.

"I didn't know..... You were suffering alone! I should've been there! I'm y-your friend..... I'm sorry.."

"It's fine... Their father isn't even there hahaha."

"Are you planning to tell him?"

 "I don't know. I don't want to. what if he neglect my child? I don't want my son to have a shitty ass father like him. I won't allow my child to be hurt, just like what he did to me."

Samu sigh, he can't help but to agree. "Can I tell it to Atsumu?"

"Sure..... Just Atsumu. Tell him to visit."

Osamu give me a hug once again. "I promise, I'll be back with him. Probably tomorrow.."

"I thought so... He has not changed hasn't he?"

"You bet."

Osamu left and I went back to your room and hugged your son to sleep.

_________________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING < 33 !!