CHAPTER 16

The warm wind blows your hair. The morning sunlight is hitting your face as you water the plants in your garden. This is how you usually spend your morning.

You caress your stomach as you rest on a huge comfortable chair with the beautiful landscape view. It was full of trees, grass and flowers. It's peaceful and relaxing. A perfect place for a pregnant woman like you.

You are now seven months pregnant. You had a hard time especially during the first trimester of your pregnancy. Your mood, cravings and emotions are at it's worse. Your dad is rarely home because he need to work. You didn't complain because he is the one paying for your financial expenses and you understand.

You cook your food morning to dinner, but sometimes your very kind neighbor gives you food and talk to you a lot. They even help you clean the house. They pretty much help you with everything. They understand your situation since there's a lot of teens like you who lives there.

You dressed up before going to the market. You are wearing a white flowy dress, sandals and a basket on your hand. It made  you look like a fairy. A pregnant fairy.

"Y/n!" your neighbor called you.

You smiled and wave your hand. "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Sato!"

"Where are you going?"

"I will buy some foods to restock my pantry...."

"Do you need help?"

"It's fine! I'll cook you dinner later.."

The couple smiled. "Really? We're looking forward to it! Take care!"

You can walk to the market but that will take long and the sun now is really hot. You can collapse any moment. Therefore, you took the three wheeled vehicle your dad bought you. It's very convenient.

You can see farms, kids and animals on the way. You can also see the ocean on the road. You remembered Suna. You still have the necklace. You hold it tight.

You loved the ocean. You still do but it doesn't only give you relaxation but also pain. It makes you remember how happy you are with Suna.

"That's all thank you!" you handed your basket to the vendor. You bought everything you needed and some fruits you want.

The vendor quickly measured the things you bought. "It's ten thousand yen.."

"Thank you!"

"Hai! Arigatougozaimasu!"

You were riding your vehicle and saw a car approaching you. Your eyes widen. You tried to jump out while hugging your babies but it's too late. You heard screams and car horns. Things are starting to get blurry. You felt blood coming out of your womb and head.

With all your strength you tried to speak and grab someone near you. "M-my.....H-help m-my childr...ren...."

You woke up in a hospital. You were frightened when there's no bump in your stomach. You got up and went out the room even though your body is hurting all over. You saw your dad outside sitting on the chair. "D-dad....W-where's my babies?!"

You're crying. Your father quickly went to you and helped you stand. "Y/n, you are not allowed to get out of you bed! what if something happen to you?!"

"What if something happen to my children?!" You shouted. "Where are they?"

Your father sigh. An unwavering fear swallowed you.

"D-dad?"

"They are surviving.... in the ICU... You know, you gave birth early. Caesarean section... since you were unconscious... And they got a little affected with the crash.."