【chapter: four】

Chapter 4:
Guilt Trip

third pov...

Jimins crush for Jungkook wasn't going away and that scared him. After all Jungkook has done and said Jimin still loves him. And that's hurts.

Everytime Jungkook was horny he'd sneak into Jimins room for some type of pleasure. He found himself becoming attached to Jimins body. He was just so perfect. The younger wished it wasn't like this. Wished that Jimin would have..... done things different.

There's times where Jungkook is so stressed or upset that he goes right to Jimins room. Sometimes sex isn't even what he's seeking but just the comfort of Jimins touch. It now seemed so normal and familiar to him. He didn't want to stop. Even if it was killing Jimin.

• • • • • •

After yet another annoying meeting and press conference the boys had some video interviews to do and then they could go home. Exhausted Jungkook sat on one of the chairs and sighed heavily.

"Oh come on Kook. It's not that bad." Yoongi chuckled patting his shoulder with a smile.

"I know hyung. I'm just really tired. I couldn't sleep last night." Which was in fact true. However, it was because he was too busy getting his 'comfort' from Jimin. He came to the smaller last night at about 11pm worrying about the press conference they had today.

"Just let me." Now that Jungkook has had sex and done so many other things with another man he was getting more comfortable. He was too comfortable with the idea of being with Jimin to be straight anymore. And it terrified him.

"Jungkook I honestly don't want to tonight." The blonde sighed exhausted and not in the mood.

"Fine." Jungkook said as if he didn't even care. As if it could matter any less to him. Just as the younger was about to exit Jimin stops him.

If he doesn't keep Jungkook satisfied the boy will move on.

"Wait!" He shouts and Jungkook turns around face as blank as ever.

"Okay....." The blonde sighs already starting unbottom the front of his pants. And for the first time Jungkook felt something. He was getting this hurt feeling that made him feel awful. Was he feeling guilty? Jungkook scoffed at his thought. Guilty?

"Okay?"

"Yeah... we can." With that Jungkook just sucks his teeth and rolls his eyes. No longer in the mood. Jimin was almost in tears as the raven steps away.

"Never mind. I'm tired." Jungkook didn't say anything else before he left. Leaving a confused Jimin behind.

Any other time the younger would be jumping to get with Jimin. He would want to immediately devour the small blonde.

Anytime he could fit it in he would. Jimin never says no so Jungkook started to take advantage of that. Asking Jimin to suck him off in the middle of practice, dragging the blonde to the closet after meetings and events.

Anytime, anyplace.

So why did he start feeling guilty now?

• • • • • •

After the press conference went well and all Jungkooks worries faded he had no reason to text Jimin. He had no reason to have sex with him. So why was he in the blondes bed yet again?

"Ah fuck Jungkook-" Jimin moaned cumming hard all over his band mates stomach.

"Shit~" The younger groaned cumming inside of the blonde with his hands wrapped around the boys petite waist.

"We can't keep doing this." Jimin pecks the ravens shoulder trailing tiny wet kisses up to the corner of Jungkooks mouth. The action makes the younger shiver clearly still aroused.

"We can. You just have to learn not to be in love with me." The younger said unsympathetically. Jungkook watches Jimins face shifts into a disgusted one.

"Do you have to be such an asshole about it?" The older shoved the boy away as he climbed off of his lap. His thighs were throbbing from the intense ride.

Jungkook had nothing to say after that. He already felt guilty enough for how much he despised Jimin. He wishes he could love his hyung the way he did before. But now he just can't respect him the way he used to.... never again. Jungkook wiped the cum of his body and handed Jimin the towel.

"Just go now like you always do." The blonde huffed. It hurt him. It really hurt for him to do this to himself. But he would take anything Jungkook was willing to give. Anything to have some type of relationship or connection to him.

________________________

Thanks for reading ! Vote and Comment please!🤍

Any thoughts?

Word Count: 753