Prompt: Monsters under the bed

Kami 'tricks' Sho into letting him sleep over in his bedroom because he's scarred, he just wants to cuddle up into the warm side of his boyfriend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shoto stares at the bundled up form in front of him that in a slow rhythm rocks from one foot on to the other.

"You want to sleep with me in my room.. because you're scared of the monster that could be hiding underneath your bed?" he stares straight into golden eyes that are currently shaped into crescent moons. "You travelled all the way to my room which is two floors above your own at 3 in the morning, no flash lights or weapons.. and that didn't scare you?" he continues to stare whilst running a hand through his already messy bed hair.

"Oh no of course not" the bundle shifts quickly in the gesture of no "I was absolutely terrified.. petrified even! I was trembling in fear the whole way here" As to emphasize his point he starts to tremble harder.

"Right" he continues to stare at his boyfriend in exasperation and to Denki's eyes it looks as if he isn't going to let him inside anytime soon.

"You gotta believe me Sho! I swear I heard something loud and scratchy underneath my bed!" waving his hands around his head he continues on, "I was SOOOO scared, my first thought was to run to my big, strong and brave boyfriend to protect me" batting his lashes as he inches even closer to Shoto trying to sneak into the duo quirk users room.

"Are you sure that scratchy sound wasn't just left over chip bags or forgotten assignments that you collect under your bed?" he gets a quick glare in return for his question.

"Yes I am 100% sure!"

"How?"

"I just am trust me" Denki is practically chest to chest with Shoto at this point waiting patiently inside of his new zebra print blanket.

"Denki-"

"That's babe to you"

Continuing with a heavy sigh, "Babe.. you're being ridiculous right now, it's too early for your antics and we have to be up early for training in the morning.." Shoto can see the beginning of the infamous puppy eyes his boyfriend picked up from Kirishima.. that ass.

"No" he shoves his left hand right into Denki's face, "I'm not letting you get away with another one of your schemes just so you can sap the warmth from my body"

He huffs when he feels a quick peck to the palm of his hand, "have you not been listening to anything I've said Sho?" he somehow manoeuvres Shoto's hand so it's cupping the right side of his face and Shoto is too tired to right himself. "I said there's a monster lurking under my bed that wants to steal my teeth and the only place I feel safe right now is with my favourite boyfriend"

Shoto closes his eyes and counts to 10 in his head, "I'm your only boyfriend" he pinches Denki's right cheek.

"Mhmm and the best" he finally locks eyes with Shoto and ramps up the puppy eyes that he knows can get him anything that he could want.

"Please Shoto"

Now Shoto is a strong and stubborn man, he is not easily won over or swayed.. but even he has his limits and weak points. And his biggest weakness happens to be in the form of his conniving sweetheart that he just simply cannot deny.

With a final sigh he accepts his fate for the night..

"Alright fine" a bright grin answers him immediately as he runs his hands through soft blonde tangled locks.

"Hurry up and get in before I lock you outside with the scary teeth monster" he says this very dryly and with an eye roll.

But Denki still manages to find the humour in his poor delivery and laughs quietly, being mindful of their sleeping neighbours.

Leaning forward on his tip toes he quickly plants a kiss just below Shoto's scar, "My hero" he smiles brightly and waddles past beelining straight to Shoto's now cold futon.

Shoto shakes his head and follows his lovely boyfriend to his bed, who was now eagerly patting the spot beside him. It is a tight squeeze but with some manoeuvring and jabs to his ribcage, Shoto now finds himself with an armful of one Kaminari Denki. Who is now shamelessly nuzzling his head into the crook of Shoto's neck sighing into the newfound warmth.

"I knew it you only came to me so I could be your heater"

"Hush, I'm here so you can protect me-"

"There is no monster-"

"I'm sorry I didn't realise you were in my room with me-"

"Didn't have to be, already know that your lying-"

"Then why are you still arguing with me you little-"

"So you admit it your only here to sap my heat and use me for your own-"

Soft warm lips cut off their impending petty spat and he quickly engages because damn him for being a weak man.

"I'm here because I missed you and I was feeling lonely" he gazes deeply into mismatched eyes, "Yes your warm but I really am here so you can protect me.."

Looking closely Shoto sees slightly red rimmed eyes and catches onto the untold truth in that sentence.

Sighing he kisses Denki's forehead and then his temple, bringing him closer he settles in and squeezes a little tighter.

"You could have just told me all that from the beginning.." he looks down to see Denki has closed his eyes and looks more content since he had first laid down. "I'm sorry for not noticing babe"

Shoto feels a light slap to his chest, "None of that and I wanted to have a little fun is that so wrong?" he smiles into Shoto's chest and nuzzles in once again.

"No but did you need to do so at 3 in the morning?"

"Do you really care that much.." Denki starts to shift "look I can go-"

"Don't.. your already here and I'm just teasing Denki" he clings tighter to the lightning user,

"Stay"

It goes quite for a moment.

Then he hears in a monotonous voice that he knows is to mock him, "Did you really need to tease.. its 3 in the morning!"

"Denki I will push you out if you don't stop"

Denki laughs quietly but settles just as quickly, "Okay okay I'm sorry Sho, I'll stop now" he settles finally with the intent to sleep, "Thank you Sho, you really are the best boyfriend"

Sighing he gives one last kiss to Denki's temple, "It's fine" he closes his eyes intent to sleep as well.

Shoto thinks he can finally rest when,

"I love you my Shoto" a soft peck to his chest follows.

Smiling softly he gives a one final squeeze,

"I love you too"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOW WOW WOW..

Alright i'll admit I had no idea I would write and finish this.. it really has been a long time since I last wrote and I must say it feels good!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and loved this pairing as much as I do!

Question:

would you rather pet a spider or spend the night in a abandoned house?

Again stay happy and healthy all you beautiful people! and thanks again for reading my Todokami book <3 <3 <3