A Mission

Chase and the pups were playing soccer in the Lookout lawn.

"PAW Patrol, to the Lookout, and fast!" Ryder's voice sounded urgent. Marshall didn't even trip and they went up the elevator. When they got to the control room, they were surprised to find themselves in gear that looked like Chase's spy gear but black. 

"Ready for action, Ryder, sir", Chase saluted. "In special gear."

"Cool!"

"Yes, it is. But, there's an armed robbery in the bank. This mission is going to be held by Chase. You will add some new additions to your 4x4. Rubble, you drive on a mini rig. Rocky, you stay by Chase. Your gear is a taser, and other guns. Skye, you drive in a helicopter that can shoot from above. Marshall, you will serve as full EMT and drive a three Wheeler. Zuma, stay on guard riding a skateboard. All the vehicles are only used if needed. PAW Patrol is on a roll!", Ryder said, running to the pole. He slid down, and Chase went to the slide. After Chase finished his ride, he and his vehicle was put under ground. His vehicle was turned black and Marshall's three wheeler, Rubble's Mini-rig, Skye's mini helicopter, and Zuma's skateboard were also black and put onto Chase's 4 by 4. All the pups slid down the slide and jumped into the new vehicle. Ryder's ATV was also turned black. They soon arrived at the bank and saw 3 armed robbers.

"Try to tase them, Rocky! If it doesn't work, then Skye, fly up and try to tase them from above! Then Rubble, carry them to me when they are tased! Put handcuffs on before, though", Chase ordered.

"Got it!"

Rocky tried and tased one of them. Rubble put handcuffs on him and carried him to Chase, who put him in the vehicle's trunk as a temporary jail. 

"Zuma, make sure they don't escape!", Chase yelled, escaping a bullet.

"Okay, dude!"

Skye, who was in the sky, was always out of sight, so it was easy to tase another one, but the boss escaped all the bullets. Then, she suddenly noticed 3 bullets heading straight for Ryder.

"Ryder, look out!", Skye pup tagged her leader.

Ryder, who was too terrified to move, squeezed his eyes shut...but didn't feel any pain! He opened his eyes and saw Chase lying there with three bullet wounds. Skye saw this and started to keep shooting the robber. She finally tased him. Rubble put handcuffs on him, carried him to the vehicle, and put him in it himself while Marshall checked on Chase. Skye flew down and asked, "Is he going to be okay?"

"I don't know, but he's alive and unconscious. We have to get him to the hospital."

Ryder carried Chase on his ATV while Marshall checked on him and Rocky drove the black vehicle behind them. A few minutes later, they arrived, got a room, and waited for the news.

"He's in a coma", A nurse named John announced.

"When will he wake up?", Marshall asked.

"At least a month. Also, we'll have to remove his 2 back legs so he'll have to use a wheelchair."