10 - An Angel Flew II

It has been 2 days since Yeona and Seola were stuck in the room, with nothing to save them. Kiyeon and Chaeyeong has been frantically searching everywhere but there was no hope. Especially when the other parents are involved, it was unlikely that they will find them. Kiyeon hasn't gotten sleep since the night he left them.

It was the night of the party, but there was only happiness for the Hera adults and fury for the Jung family. Chaeyeong met with Suryeon just before the party began. She finally found out who her daughter was.

"Min Seola is my real daughter," Suryeon said burying her head into her hands. Chaeyeon widened her eyes, but not surprised that the girl she was looking after was Sim Suryeon's daughter.

"I know, Kiyeon and Yeona have been investigating it, along with Seola," Chaeyeong spoke, taking a sip of the coffee in front. Suryeon looked shocked and questioned if Seola knew who her mother was.

"Seola knows who her mother is?" Suryeon said, tears forming. Chaeyeong nodded absent -minded, her focus only on her missing daughter. Suryeon apologised and rushed out. Chaeyeong was left alone with a distraught son trying to find his lover and his precious sister, who he promised to never let her experience hell again.

Yeona screamed in agony when he by accident moved her back, making it bleed further. Seola eyes have been dried out from crying too much, she didn't understand why she must be treated like this.

"I am so sorry, Seola yah," Yeona said her eyes moving to each corner of the room finally understanding why it happened. Seola turned her head towards her.

"If I didn't involve you, you wouldn't be here, I should've gotten you out of Seojin and Dantae situation from the start not drag you into this, oh my god," Yeona stuttered letting her tears finally fall. She forced herself not to cry whenever she was in these situation as she knew what she was getting herself into but she couldn't help, she hurt an innocent girl. Her mind travelled to Kiyeon who was just as mentally stressed as Yeona. More tears fell when she thought of her brother.

Abruptly, the door slammed open reveal a girl with a white dress rushing over. Yeona had no energy to look over so she kept her eyes shut. Seola quickly turned to the girl as she started to shout at her for threatening her mother and so on. That was the moment Yeona turned up. Ha Eunbyul.

"Untie us and we will give you the phone," Seola breathed out.

"How can I trust you," Yeona screamed out turning to Eunbyul with red shot eyes and no life in her.

"We are so tired right now, I am sick of it, I don't care about anything right now, untie us and no one would know that you completely failed the audition," Yeona took a last breathe before moving closer. Out of fear, Eunbyul rushed to Yeona first and untied her. Seola was following all her movement. Yeona stood up ready for the next move. As soon as Eunbyul freed Seola, she kicked her in the stomach making her fall onto Yeona who pushed her harshly to the wall and grabbed Seola's hand. Together they rushed out of the room.

Eunbyul was following them, running after them. Yeona hid Seola behind a wall making Eunbyul go the opposite direction and lose them. They both breathed out in relief.

"You need to listen to me now," Yeona said placing her hand onto Seola's shoulder.

"I need you to go to floor 47, thats where my brother usually hangs out by himself when he wants to be alone, go to him and do not think about anything else, me," Yeona said quickly, trying to fasten the plan.

"What about you," Seola said her eyes getting redder as time goes on.

"I need to find Eunbyul, God knows what she will do next," Yeona recited the plan again and moved on. Seola ran to the elevator while Yeona sprinted to the way Eunbyul walked off.

Seola pressed 47 and walked out trying to find Kiyeon. There was no directions and she had nothing to go by, so she kept running and hiding every time she heard a noise. She had no more time left.

Seola saw a white figure running like a headless chicken trying to find her prey. Yeona pulled her hair yanking her to the ground. Eunbyul started to shout for help, which she wasn't going to get anyway.

"Ha Eunbyul, you should've gotten the hint, how on earth was I going to release that you failed on your audition if I was going to die?" Yeona questioned making Eunbyul even more furious. It was a bit stupid. If Eunbyul just let them there, Yeona wouldn't be able to release anyway since she had no phone or anything.

"You let me and Seola out so I am repaying that favour, thank you and now you turn a blind eye before I ruin your life even more," Yeona said going to the elevator.

She saw a women missing her steps, looking like she had a few drinks wandering around. She had no time to pay attention to drink addicts at the moment.

"Jung Yeona?" The women said trying to focus her eyes. Yeona stopped for a second, giving a silent agreement for her to continue.

"A girl was looking for you asking for help, Oh Yunhee by the way," She continued her step going to the elevator on the ground floor where the Hera lounge is. Yeona decided to go to that floor as by now, Seola would've made it out of the floor if it was really not safe. She exited out quickly leaving Yunhee by herself and leaving the palace.

A figure walked in circles in Yeona's view. In an instant, her legs dragged her to the boy and cried out.

"Jung Kiyeon," Her voice cracked as she got his attention in instant relief.

"Oh my god Yeona, where were you! Why haven't you said anything! Whats wrong with you!" He started to cry letting the tears run on Yeona's bare shoulder.

"I thought I lost my sister," He cried out, stuttering.

"I thought I was going to lose my only brother," Yeona spoke having no energy to even talk, but she wanted to say something to her brother after all this time. She realised that Seola wasn't with him.

"Have you seen Seola?" She asked more concerned over Seola than herself. Kiyeon shook his head worried about her expression.

A loud bang was heard, but there was no one there only the two of them. Kiyeon approached the sound. The statue came in sight. He was supporting Yeona who had an awful feeling. Her legs dragged her ghostly body to the Hera Statue which looked nothing like it was.

A girl laid in the hands of Hera. Kiyeon dropped his arm gulping down his saliva.

"Min Seola," Yeona nearly let out a scream. A person that was a like a sister to her laid in front of her pale with no life. Her focus went to the people outside not a single person realising the death. Kiyeon's legs went weak, falling to the ground, letting out a cry. Yeona pulled him up and backed away from the scene. The more he stays there, the more he goes insane.

Yeona pulled him into a tight hug caressing his head in slow motions telling him to calm down, even though she was in just as much sorrow.

"My brother, please," Yeona begged him. She hasn't seen this side of him since two years ago and wished she wouldn't see it again.

"Seola, what did she do wrong!" Kiyeon shouted through his tears, not caring about a single thing.

Kiyeon always took the role of a protector for Yeona. This time, Yeona will have to protect Kiyeon from all the evil in this place. She needs to be the older sister. She needs to be strong if she wants to stay alive. She needs to turn evil.

Evil comes in many factors. Some people have no choice but to become evil, either to protect their love ones, or to protect themselves. While others chose to be evil out of greed, mean spirits, or jealousy.

These evils are the worse, they will feel no guilt towards their crime.

Someone needs to step up and punish them

Only evil can defeat evil.

End of Part 1

-This is the end of Part 1 of No One Can Get Away With It! I will be taking about one week or even less just to edit the published chapters then I will be back with Part 2. Will this be the end of Min Seola? spoiler alert she is my favourite character in the show... Hope you aren't sad for long and will keep enjoying this story. Part 2 Teaser should be up right after. Thank you for reading so far.-