𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰 ~ 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦

{System}

You will be starting in the Uchiha Compound raise by Fugaku Uchiha and Mikoto Uchiha since your parent died after the Kurama Unleashed who help out a lot, and was very famous in the Konohagakure.

Wait, who was my parent's name, and were they in any type of clans? 

{System} 

Your Father name was Gilther Pendragon and your Mother was Artoria Pendragon, and no there was not from any type of clans, but your parents were quite known throughout the Five Great Nations, your father was known for his unique weapon technique and his best friend with Fugaku Uchiha and Minato Namikaze, and your mother was the best kenjutsu user in the world and best friend with Kushina Uzumaki and Mikoto Uchiha.

Author ~ His father took his wife's last name. 

O sweet, that pretty lucky to live with Sasuke Uchiha, and befriend him, and get some pretty famous parents, it a win-win. 

{System}

Watch out for Iwagakure and Kirigakure, since they hate your parents.

oof, well that sucks.

{System}

The game about to begin, so, Good Luck!

Another bright light blinded me, and I probably got send into the world of Naruto. 

As I open my eyes and see wood, and yes wood.

Hmmm, yes, This ceiling is made out of wood.

As I stood up, feeling a bit weird since being a small boi again is definition strange.

{System}

Welcome to the World of Naruto! Because you're the first to be reincarnated, We got you a Starter Pack and  Legendary Pack.

O sweet, that pretty lucky I said. 

{System}

Do you wish to open the Starter Pack?

Yes ~ No

Yes, as I said aloud.

{System}

You have gotten..... 

~ A New Title 

~ Gamer Mind 

~ Observe

~ One Free Weapon 

Hmmm, the observe skill is definitely going to help me in the future, and the one free weapon, I definitely know what to do. 

Hey system, what the new title I got? 

{System}

The new title is called.....