Meet Talia Gilbert

Victoria Justice as Talia Gilbert

Talia Gilbert is Elena’s fraternal twin but people always prefered her more except from her parents, who always favouritised Elena. She’s incredibly different from her twin, she’s outgoing, courageous, doesn’t take crap from anyone and never follows the crowd because the crowd follows her. She loves to sing, dance, act and has just graduated from a prestigious performing art school. 

Her life is just starting but it will not be like anything she imagined. 

Her parents taught her about the supernatural before they sent her away to London, because she was pregnant and there was a care facility for pregnant women. She never understood why they sent her away while she was pregnant when they could have supported and helped her until a couple of years after she discovered that she indeed was a supernatural, but she didn’t know what she was. When her parents died she got a letter they had written her and it explained that she was adopted and when she turned 5 things about her started to change like she would be able to tell if someone had lost someone important to them or she would be around someone and say goodbye to them and the next day they would die. They had no idea what was going on so they went to a witch they had found normally they would hate supernatural but this was for their daughter the witch said that Talia was a supernatural but not a common one and that she had no idea what she was but she could numbify her powers until she reached 16 so they agreed and the witch took away her memory of this encounter and they sent her to that special place in London because her baby might inherent these powers and this place was a safe haven for her baby to live freely and discover herself and for Talia to discover her powers in a place where people could help her. You see this care facility wasn’t normal. It was full of other undiscovered supernaturals but none were like her there. After that she decided that she would wait until she finished her performing arts school and move back to Mystic Falls to be with her family. 

Her baby is absolutely beautiful. She named her Anna Miranda Gilbert Lockwood. The father of her baby is Tyler Lockwood they were in a long term relationship (so she thought anyways) but he cheated on her with Vicki Donovan and never found out about his child. Little does she know that Tylers family also are supernatural and that her baby will be part werewolf and part what she likes to call herself the undiscovered.

So that Talia quirks and all but there is so much more to her than this. I guess you will just have to read to find out.

A/N hey it's me. How are you? I have so many ideas for this but I also want to hear yours so please let me know is you have any.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own charactor and my own plot.