The invitation- chapter 1

***A/N This is her apartment***

It was a regular day here in London, nothing special. Talia was living in a home in London where they helped people like her. You see Talia used to live in a small town called Mystic Falls. I know it sounds special but she never thought that. She never fit in there and some part of her hated it. She was a troublemaker and a daredevil but still popular people loved her i-don't-care attitude and when she left people missed her and strangely she started to miss them too and just mystic falls in general. Now when I say left I mean her parents couldn't handle her 'condition' and they sent her away. Her 'condition' was that she had fallen pregnant at fifteen with the child of Tyler Lockwood, I know I know you're probably wondering why him but we all make mistakes. She had gone to tell him hoping he would help her since he constantly told her he loved but found him in bed with Vicky Donavon the girl he told you not to worry about fucking liar. She had a twin sister who supported her and tried to convince her parents to let Talia stay but her parents who swore to love and support her through everything would not change their minds. She hadn't talked to her sister since her parents' funeral. She also had a brother who wrote to her every week he didn't know why she was sent away. He kept asking until his parents died and she came to the funeral without her baby. She left her at the home with well trusted people, and told him everything he was very surprised his parents didn't help her. She always wondered, why? Why did they send her away? Little does she know she will soon find out.

Anyway enough about her old life that's her past and this is about her life now. It was post (mail) day and ever since her parents died she only got a letter from her brother. You're probably wondering why she didn't just text him. That was because she never had a phone because she never really liked technology. Also she worked a job at a cafe which paid her quite a lot of money. She used it to pay for her clothes and other necessities: her baby's, Anna's, clothes and Anna's bottles, dummies (pacifiers), nappies (diapers) and other necessities Anna needed. The home provided a place to stay, food and a breast pump for the teens but not much for the baby's. The rest of the money she was saving for when she turned 18 and she would need to get her place as the home only took in people 17 and younger. She was putting away some clothes when someone knocked on her little room, that was basically an apartment.

Talia's pov

"Come in" I said knowing it was time where the adults that owned/made this place would give them their mail. "Hey Talia, how are we today?" Emma asked, walking into the room and closing the door behind her. "We are good although someone is being a little fussy today" I said, putting the clothes down and turning to look at her. "Well she's a baby" she said looking at Anna who was currently napping "anyway i'll just leave your post (mail) on the table, bye Talia." "Thanks bye" I said, going to get the mail from the table as she left and closed the door.

" "Thanks bye" I said, going to get the mail from the table as she left and closed the door

***Her ball gown***

I was expecting one from Jeremy but was surprised when I saw two: one from Jeremy and one from Mikaelson. Who the hell are the Mikealsons? I've never heard of them in my life. I walked over to my bed, sat down and opened the one from the Mikaelsons first. Encased in the envelope was an invitation to a ball, god that sounded fancy, a card that said Mystic falls and an address and a first class ticket to Mystic falls. I reread that bit three times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Mystic falls, remember the place I used to live before I got pregnant.

I spent the next hour contemplating whether or not to go. On the one hand that place was full of memories of my dead parents and the fact they sent me to London and never talked to me after and my sister was there who from lack of conversation to me didn't want to see me. On the other hand a ball did seem like fun. All I've really done since I left is work and take care of my baby. Also i kind of miss my old friends and Jeremy he should get to know his niece. OH MY GOD! I can't go i don't have a dress and if i see tyler i want to make him regret his stupid desstion, it's not like i wanted to get back together with him i just wanted him to see what he lost because of some cheap tramp. I do have dresses but none of them are fancy enough for a fancy ball.

Then a knock came on my door which was weird. Nobody ever really knew me to knock on my door. I went over to the door and looked through the peephole to see one of the owners here, the same one as before. I was confused but opened the door "Hi what can i help you with?" She had a box in her hand and handed it to me "This was left for you downstairs." I took the box from her hands. "Thanks" I said, confused . I never ordered anything. "No problem," she said, turning around and walking down the hall. I closed the door and walked back to my bed and sat the box down and opened it. It was a ball gown and a note on top of it. The note read 'Talia, I think it's time you came back to Mystic Falls at least for a little while, Ester Mikaelson'. I took out the gown. It was a gorgeous v-neck sleeveless floor-length with a beading tulle dress ball gown. The dress looked expensive. I decided and hopefully by the morning I would've come up with a decision.

***The next morning***

I woke to a sound I had grown familiar with, Anna jumping on my bed shouting "WAKE UP MOMMY!" She is 3 and a half so she can talk and scream which kind of makes me miss when she was a tiny baby but at least she sleeps through the nights now. I opened my eyes and said "Mommy is awake now sweetheart." She smiled and plopped down on the bed next to my face "Mommy I hungry" she said turning her smile into an adorable pout. I sat up rubbed my eyes "well go wait in the kitchen in your chair and i will be there in a second, ok?" I said. "Otay" she said in that adorable little voice.

As I was getting out of bed I saw the letter from Jeremy. I guess I was so caught up in that invitation that I forgot about the letter he sent me. I opened it and it said 'Hi sis, how are you and mini you?' I laughed a little at that but continued reading 'Things are good here I'm good and so is Elena but her love life is NOT! Me and Bonnie are still going strong. I miss you so muchhhhhhhhh. And I know Elena does too even if she doesn't say it.' I smiled a little at that 'Are you ever coming to visit? I think you should. Anyway, I need to go. Hopefully I'll see you soon though. Jeremy :).' It was then that i made my decision;

I'm going back to Mystic Falls.

A/N Hey sorry about last week and not updating. I'm not going to make excuses so all I can say is sorry. If there is any week where I will not update then I will post it in my updating book. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Just to clarify Talia had Anna at 14 and is currently 17 and Anna is 3. So Talia is going back to Mystic Falls yay or nay? Why do you think Ester wants to see her? Why doesn't Elena talk to her sister anymore? What will happen when Tyler sees that he has a child?

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own characters and plot.