chapter 5

Date: 28 July 2018

Ahhhhhh! guess what happened pls guess shit Ryan will said he like me more than friend do you believe it.

Ok let me start from starting so today our submission day of project and teacher praise us whoop! I know great team work we had.

Ryan suggest me to go somewhere after the school to eat which I got agree and we went their when we reached I feel that Ryan is little bit worried or I say nervous. I said what happened to him but he said lets just order I'm hungry which I laugh because he always hungry.

We ordered and chat and when our order came he doesn't touch his food and seems lost in his thought. I asked him what happened why you not eating but he said nothing and changed the topic. After eating he said to me that did I want to go park with him and I said yes and when we reached there he still in his thought.

So finally I asked him what happened to him and why he behaving like this and finally he said how I tell you this and if I tell you will not believe me because no one believed me because of my personality in school. I got shocked when he burst like that but I believe him and I can see that guy who too different which he had in school. So I told him that I believe him so just tell me.

After some time he told me that he liked me more than friend. I got shook you know I thought its just dream he cant liked me more than friend because he go any girl in this world then why me how can this possible right.

When I not said anything, he said sorry it his fault that he got in feeling for me its ok if I not feel same.

But thing is that I liked him too which I told him happily in which he looked me with so much of love that I can't tell you in words.

But I had question that why me?

He became silent and said why not you, huh you are beautiful and smart any guy loved to be have you stupid so why not you. Jess you had so big heart and you never looked me and jumped on me like other girls so why not you. Jess you believed in me and look me different version of me aside from playboy. Did you see how many boys of our school see you and talked about you. Ahh you so innocent always think false and negative about you, jess you are perfect so why not you.

If you yet not convince why you so I can say more because list go on.

I smiled with tear in my eyes and then he said don't cry babe please and then I said you are also perfect with some flaws like me.

In which he laugh and told me that why it's you. so do want to be my girlfriend?

100 times yes and then he kissed me.

Fucking shit Ryan will is my first kiss and my first boyfriend too.

Bye pie.

.....

.....

Date: August 5, 2018

Hi pie

Sorry for not updating you about my life these week or I say a month. Last time I wrote you when Ryan proposed me yeah Ryan. Its feels like dream today also like we are couple from past one month. But the thing is a no one in school know about our relationship not my two besties also. They both are suspicious and I feel guilty to not tell them about us. But Ryan told me its for my good because at school then girls will bully me without any reason and he don't want to me get in any situation which make him angry.

So nice of him, he thought about me a lot and he is such nice guy. I never thought in my life that he will be my boyfriend or I ever got a boyfriend in my life but things got changed a lot in these few months.