The voices

Hiccup's POV

'Hiccup...Hiccup.. come..forest..change...forever..'

I woke up screaming. My dad opened the door and ran inside quickly. He looked at me and saw me shaking. "Hiccup! What happened." He asked me. I stopped shaking and looked at him. "It's nothing. Just a nightmare." He sighed loudly. "Hiccup.. you've been having these nightmares for a week now. Maybe you should go to Gothi." I nodded at him and got up from bed."You're probably right. I'm going to Gothi's!" I ran quickly to Gothi. I didn't want to take Toothless with me. Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout and Ruff and Tuff saw me running and followed me. "Hiccup! Hey, wait up!" Snotlout screamed. I was running through village, skillfully

dodging everything in the way. 'Hiccup..come..
...change...Prince...Hiccup...Hiccup..' The voices were louder than before."Hiccup!" Astrid shouted."Wow! I didn't know he was that fast!" Snotlout said quietly to the twins. They nodded and looked at me. I saw Gothi's hut coming up and I sprinted as fast as I could. I looked behind and saw the gang far behind. I just out ran dragons ! I quickly knocked to the door and it opened. I saw Gothi there and she was looking like she expected me. I ran inside and Gothi locked the door. I heard someone banging on the door and my friends calling my name, but I ignored them. "Gothi! You have to help me! The voices are becoming louder and I can't bare that anymore!" She is the only one who knows about the voices inside my head. She nodded in understanding and handed me a blue bottle. I looked at it curiously.

"Uhhh..what's this?" She pointed to my head. "It will quiet down the voices?" She nodded and urged me to drink it. I drank the whole bottle and shuddered."That's disgusting!" Gothi chuckled a bit at my reaction. The voices suddenly dissappeared and I was beginning to feel tired. I noticed that the banging had stopped. They probably went to get my dad or Toothless. I decided to sleep here, because I didn't want do face my dad or the gang.

"Hey, Gothi! Can I sleep here?" She smiled and nodded then left the room. I layed down and fell asleep, without noticing a bright flash outside, in the forest.