Searching and lies

{In the morning}

Astrid's POV

I woke up with Stormfly watching me from the window."Hey, girl! Wanna go for a flight?" I asked her. She squeaked in reply and I got on. I did some tricks on Stormfly when I saw the gang."Hey, Astrid! Have you seen Hiccup?" Fishlegs asked me. "No, but I can help you find him." I replied. Hiccup is been very diffrent since the Red Death battle..

wonder what's that all about? "Ok, thanks! Let's go to Chiefs house." We took off and about 5 minutes later we arrived. I got off Stormfly and knocked on the door. Stoick opened the door and looked confused when he saw me."Hello, Chief! We're looking for Hiccup. Have you seen him?" I asked him. He thought a second then replied."Actually I haven't seen him since yesterday." I sighed. Were was he again."Oh, ok! Thanks for the help anyway!" I sighed and walked to the gang."He's not here!" I said, before anyone can say something. "Ok! Well let's find him later!" Fishlegs said. "Anyone up for a race? I bet you can't beat me and Hookfang!" Snotlout said proudly. I smirked and patted Stormfly. "Oh, you're on!" I screamed as me and Stormfly took off."Hey! No fair! You started earlier!" Snotlout shouted and raced after us.

{6 hours later}

Still Astrid's POV

"Ha! I won again!" I screamed to Snotlout and the others. We have been doing tricks, racing and just hanging with our dragons for the past 6 hours."It's not fair! You cheated!" Snotlout complained. I rolled my eyes at him."Hey, guys! Maybe we should go look for Hiccup now." Fishlegs interrupted our fighting. "Ok! I'm in!" The twins screamed at the same time and then began to fight with each other. I rolled my eyes again."Come on let's go!"

We left the twins who were still arguing there and flew to look for Hiccup...again. We saw Stoick running around the village. "Fishlegs, Snotlout, Astrid! Come here!" He shouted to us from below. We landes infront of him."Hey, Chief!" Snotlout said. I noticed the worried expression on our chiefs face."What's wrong?" I askes worriedly. He sighed and looked at us."Hiccup and Toothless are no where to be found. Nobody has seen him since yesterday." Wonder where Hiccup is? I hope nothing bad happened. "Don't worry Chief. I'll - we'll find

him." I assured him. He nodded and then ran off, probably searching for Hiccup."We need to find Hiccup!" I yelled to the others. They nodded, worried about Hiccup too. I have a feeling I know where Hiccup is.

"Follow me! I might know were Hiccup is." They nodded and we flew towards the cove. Couple minutes later we arrived at the cove. We landed and I started searching for Hiccup. "Guys! Come here!" Snotlout screamed at us. I ran where he is and saw Hiccup's limp body laying there."Oh no!" I ran to check on him and saw that there was little blue glow around him, before it dissappeared. And checked his pulse. It was there thank Thor! I saw Toothless's unconscious body, not far away from Hiccup. I also noticed the powerful aura that Hiccup had. "Guys! Help me here!" I shouted to them as I tried to lift Hiccup on Stormfly. They came to my side and we lifted him onto Stormfly.

"Snotlout take

Toothless!" He nodded and jumped on Hookfang."Let's go!"

I hold Hiccup on my lap and ran fingers through his hair. I sighed. I just hope that he'll be alright. Thev village came into view and screamed as loud as I could."Help! Somebody find Stoick." We landed in the middle of the village and I jumped off Stormfly. Berkians gasped when they saw who I was carrying. Some ran to get Gothi and Stoick. Snotlout landed also and put Toothless down. The crowd around us gasped once more. Stoick came running to where I was and gasped when he saw Hiccup."Son!" He shouted in horror and ran to Hiccup's side. I walked little bit away and watched them. I saw Toothless stirring and then stand up. He shook his head and lookes at us. He saw Hiccup laying there and ran to his side. He started licking him, hoping he would wake up. Gothi walked towards Hiccup. She then gasped and began to breath heavily. I looked at her in confusion. She stopped walking, then looked at us and shook her head. What in Thor's name is going on! I looked to Hiccup and saw him starting to wake up.

Hiccup's POV

I started to wake up. I clutched my chest and let out a small whimper. "Uhh..what happened." I muttered to myself. I opened my eyes and saw the whole village staring me. I yelped and stood up quickly. I then remembered what had happened and I gasped.

"Hiccup! You're alright! What happened?" My dad asked then hugged me tight. "Uhhh..me and Toothless just crashed." I quickly made up a lie. My dad sighed in relief and then I remembered Toothless. I looked around in panic and saw him standing behind me. I hugged him and he started licking me. "I'm glad you're okay." I said to him and then turned back around. My dad looked at me then sighed."Hiccup I have to ban you from riding, for a week." He said to me seriously. I gasped."Dad! You can't be serious!" I shouted at him. Berkians stared going away. The gang, Gobber and all the dragons on Berk, were the only one here."Oh! I'm very serious son!" He shouted back and continued. "You almost got yourself killed!" I screamed in frustration. "It was an accident!" Usually I would have give up already, but now something inside me didn't want to back down. Others looked at me in confusion, because usually I don't fight my father. My dad was also pretty confused... and angry. "I said that I ban you from riding and that's my final word!" I was now burning with anger. My hands were burning..literally burning. I looked at my hands and saw them glowing blue. I gasped in horror and remembered what the Queen said. I turned around and ran as fast as I possibly couldd into the forest. I saw the dragons all following me. I ran to the cove and sat down on a rock. I sighed and looked

at my hands again, they were still glowing and I felt the same burning. The dragons landed in the cove also and Toothless ran to me. He licked me I laughed. He then walked little bit backwards and bowed down, the other dragons followed. I gasped as I felt the same nice burning, but this time in my head. I gestured for them to get up and then I walked towards the lake in the middle. I gasped when I saw that on top of my head was a crown! It was glowing brigth blue and it had dark green emeralds on it. I touched it and it began to glow even brighter. I just looked at myself in awe.

Toothless came beside me and gave me a gummy smile. Someone nudged me so I turned around and saw a Nightmare standing there."My Prince." He bowed to me. I heard him! I could speak dragonese!! I was so happy that I could understand dragons.
"Yes?" I asked him.
"I'm very old and wise. I know your abilities. Do you want to test them out" I looked around and saw all the dragons around me waiting for my response. I smiled at Toothless, who was looking at me also waiting for my response.

I nodded to the Nightmare. "I do, but we have to do it somewhere else. Nobody can know I'm the Prince." He nodded."We can go to Dragon island." It was my turn to nod." Other dragons! Please go back to Berk or they would start searching." They nodded and flew back to Berk. Me, Toothless and the Nightmare flew to dragon island to find out my abilities.