Hiding secrets is never easy

Hiccup's POV

I'ts been a week since I started to train with Wildfire. I can now shoot plasma blasts with ease and set myself on fire without it hurting me. The only problem is controlling the fire, but I got the hang of it. Wildfire said that he couldn't teach me anything more and I just have to discover my other powers. I've been away at nights, mostly because I didn't want my dad to grow suspicious. The gang has been following me wherever I go and It's starting to annoy me. There were times where I couldn't control my emotions and I started almost shooting plasma blasts. Luckily I ran away before that could happen, but that made the gang even more suspicious. I was walking to the forge because I wanted to work on Toothless's tail. I looked behind and saw Snotlout following me. I rolled my eyes and walked to the forge. I took out my sketches of the new tail. I started working on it and it was easier because I could heat metal up myself. From the corner if my eye I saw Snotlout coming in."Hey, Snotlout! What brings you here?" I asked him as I was pounding metal. "Just wanted to see what are you making." Replied Snotlout. Lies. All lies. When has he ever been intrested in my eventions. I shrugged and handed him my sketches of the new tail. I turned to him, not noticing that I put my hand on the hot stove. He looked at the scetches probably trying to understand them. I rolled my eyes again."I've been making Toothless a new tail." I said to him because he seemed like he didn't understand my drawings. He lifted his head and looked at me and then looked at my hand."Uhhh..Hiccup. Your hand is on fire." He said worriedly. I froze and looked at my hand. It really was burning! Probably the stove was so hot. Without thinking, I brought my hand up and the fire around my hand dissappeared. Snotlout gasped and ran out of the forge, probably to tell the others. For Thors sake! Why did I have to do that! I shook my head and ran to the forest. Toothless was in the cove playing with other dragons. I ran to the cove and towards Toothless. He saw my worried look and looked at me questionably. "We got a problem!" I said to him. The other wild dragons heard that too and turned to me."Why? What did you do?" He asked me seriously. I sighed and then told them what happened. He sighed and turned to look at me."I honestly don't know what to do, but maybe you could call Dragonia?" Toothless asked me. That would be a good idea, but how would I do that? Others would probably be here any moment. Maybe I can call her mentally? It's forth a shot. I closed my eyed and concentrated hard. I opened my eyes and saw Dragonia infront of me. I gasped. It really worked! She smiled to me and bowed. My crown appeared on my head again. "Hello, Prince. You called me?"
"Please don't call me prince and bow! I really hate it!" She nodded and I started to quickly explained what had happened. She sighed. "Well there's only one solution...you have to go away."

She answered finally. I gasped. "What do you mean away?! I can't just leave my dad and my friends!" I shouted at her. "Hiccup! Calm down. You haven't discovered your full powers yet, right?"
I looked at her in confusion.
"No, i haven't." She nodded and continued."Well, Wildfire can't teach you anything but fire...so I thought that I could teach you. I know an island not far from here and It's just for a short time. A week or two." I nodded and sighed when I heard voices coming this way."Well, I should go now." She said to me and started to fade."Go to east. Be safe and i'll meet you there." She whispered and then dissappeared. I sighed walked out of the cove with Toothless following me. Other wild dragons run away when they heard voices. I decided to tell my dad and berkians today in the great hall that I was leaving, but I won't tell them the real reason. It was lunch, so they would probably be in the great hall. I walked to the great hall and opened the doors. The vikings gasped when they saw me, whispering and pointing at me. Welp! I guess Snotlout already told them. Just great. I sighed and walked inside. I climbed on one of the tables so they could hear me. The dragons in the great hall bowed slightly. Nobody seemed to notice that. "I have an announcement!" I shouted over the whispering vikings. I don't even know how I got the courage to shout. My dad looked at me with confusion. "Hiccup, what are you doing?" He asked me but I just ignored him. "I will be leaving." I said quietly but everyone still heard me. They gasped and my dad was even more confused and surprised.
"I have to leave now..but I will be back." I quickly continued. I called Toothless and climbed on the saddle. Everyone were so surprised to even say something. "But why?" My dad finally said. He looked like he was about to cry. I sighed but didn't answer. Toothless flew up and i stared at my father. "I'm trying to protect you." I said to him and then I flew away.

~~~~~☆~~~~~

Hi!

Thank you all! for waiting so long for this chappy!!
I really hope you like it!
Ok, that's all.

Bye bye my awesome readers!!

~~~~☆~~~~