Chapter 3 - Meet The Cadets

*Knock, knock* was the only sound heared terough the hallways on the 4th floor of HQ. It was loud but not loud enough to wake up the two of our main bitches.

Eren tried knocking on your door once again but you didn't answer. He decided to open the door but he found the room empty. Eren then quickly opened Selena's door and he wasn't even surprised when he found you two sleeping together.... In very weird positions at that....

"Why uhh.... Ugh, whatever..." He whispered to himself. "Hey, you two! Wake up!"

This startled both of you and you fell off the bed that was pretty small for both of you to sleep in.

"Ouch, WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE?!" You yelled.

"It's still early in the morning! Why did you wake us up?!" Selena said.

"I think it's normal for soldiers to wake up this early..." You said to her and then turned to Eren, "But I think that kind of waking up somebody was VERY unnecessary!"

"Commander told me to show you your new horses, so hurry up and get ready. I'll meet you at the horse stable." he said and then got out.

"But wait! We don't even know-" Selena started but he was already gone.

"Don't worry, Sels. Gives us enough time to explore this castle and see places we weren't given a chance to see in the anime." You said.

"You're right!" Selena said, so you two got dressed and just exited the room cuz fuck the hygiene I guess.

You two walked down the hallway until you decided to just stop.

"What is it?" Selena asked.

"Let's check this room." You said pointing to the room on your right. Selena nodded and stood behind you like she was scared.
"Don't worry, Sels, daddy (Y/N) is gonna protect you!" You said and Selena slapped back of your head.

You slowly opened the door and peeked inside. You found a monotonic looking room. It actually looked almost the same as yours and Selina's. It also had the same closet....

"What are you two doing?" You and Selena froze in place. It was Levi's voice and you didn't know how to react.

You two turned your heads to face him while your spine-cracking could be heard trough the whole hallway.

"We lost our cat." You said. Levi raised an eyebrow and Selina slapped you in the back of your head.... Again.

"You have a cat here? And you lost it in my room?" He asked, his eyebrow still raised suspiciously.

"Yes, we did!" Selena said with a fake grin.

"Then what was the slap for!!?" You shouted.

"Shut the fuck up!" Selena whisper-yelled.

"You seem innocent to Erwin but I can see that you are hiding some serious shit, you little brats, so tell me what it is." He said angrily.

"LAik in hEYYll we a' tSellin you-" You started and Selena covered your mouth with her hands.

"No, we're not hiding anything! Bye now!" And you two movelessly disappeared.

When you were almost at the bottom of the staircase, you removed Selena's hands so you could speak: "Hey, Selena?"

"What is it?" She was a little bit pissed.

"I'm sorry but why the FAQ are you pissed?"

"I dunno." Selena said realising she was pissed for no particular reason.