Kiss of a Mami Water

Richard Thornton suspected something was a little off when his smart darling tried to kiss him when he was just six years old. Nevertheless, he lived a relatively normal life among other humans.

It wasn't until he bumped into the devilishly arrogant mami water, Rhiannon Rabbit, that his life finally began to make sense.

However, Rhiannon proved to be selfish and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with swimming. Richard soon learnt that Rhiannon had taken an oath never to eat a human being.

When Richard's smart darling is injured in a swimming accident, Richard realises his own life is at risk.

Despite Rhiannon's snake tail and killing man, Richard finds himself falling for the mami water. Only fate will decided whether she kills or protects him.

One night, a human appears before Richard and warns him of a darkness within Rhiannon. The human gives Richard the silver bible - the only weapon that can defeat a arrogant mami water.

Will Richard find it in himself to kill the only creature who has ever made him feel truly scared? (Hint: yes!)

lol the yes took me out

anyways i thought bout spoiling u guys

not that someone would be reading this 

but i never said i wouldnt

so here:

Auto Praise for Kiss of a Mami Water"Oh my golly gosh - where can I find myself a tasty arrogant mami water?"- The Daily Tale"Oh please! Like a human would ever be able to kill a mami water with a silver bible!"- Enid Kibbler"I didn't like the smart darling at all and was glad when the swimming accident happened."- Hit the Spoof"The blurb spoilt the plot. I don't need to read it now."- Zob Gloop