chapter 1

I walked down the hall. I had just released a patient, who had healed up, back into his cell.

You see, I'm a both a medical doctor and a mental doctor. So I fix patients up.

I had gotten my first 3 patients. I was just a nurse here that fixed up wounds, so many already know me. I stopped at a door that said 139 on it.

I smiled as I looked down at the file I had on the patients I'm going to be helping.

●Name: Midoriya Izuku
●Age:25
●Disorders: Seperation anxiety, Major Depression, Anxiety, anorexia (this means you cant eat much), and bi-polar
●Background Info: mother has put him in the hospital several times because the patient kept almost taking his life. Mother says that the patient never let her go to work many times. She had also noticed that the patient hasn't been eating as much.
●Warnings: Đ○^£ ■■●■■■●●● Ģ€£ £○ <|○$€ £○ #!m (I'll be surprised if anyone can read that)

I smiled nervously as read the paper, not being able to read the warning.

I took a deep breath and let myself in, smiling as I saw a mop of green hair perk up from underneath the bed.

I walked over and sat in front of it, letting the man crawl out from under it. "Hello there, I'm doctor (m/n). Do you remember me from being at the nurses office?" I asked in a caring tone.

Izuku was littered with scars, ones that I've patched up. He smiled a bright smile and jumped torwards me, hugging me tightly. I chuckled as I patted his back.

"(M/N)! I thought I wouldn't see you again!" He whimpered out, snuggling into me. "I promised you'd see me again, remember? Now you can see me everyday" I said, making him even more happy.

"Tell me, can you tell me what food you like?" I asked, wanting to start there for healing that appetite of his.

He seemed to think, "I like katsudon! What's your favorite food?" He asked, making me smiled. "I like (f/f)" I said.

I ruffled his hair as he snuggled into me, almost pushing me down. I kept myself up, not wanting to be trapped between the floor and his muscular body.

"Hey, I wanna see your other patients" he said bluntly, reaching for my files. I ended up giving it to him, "just dont rip them" I said.

He sat back and looked at the files, smile. "You have Todoroki-kun and Kacchan! I hope you treat them nicely, you might have even met them before since they also get injured alot!" He said, giving them back.

"Wre they friends of yours?" I asked. To which he nodded. "Ya! Me and Todoroki-kun get along well, me and Kacchan get in fights though, but we respect each other." He said.

I nodded, I then took his arm, looking at the scars. "You said some of these were from former doctors, some from other patients, and the rest from you, right?" I asked to which he nodded, becoming shy.

I chuckled as he grabbed my hand and set it on his freckled covered cheek. I just smiled and rubbed my thumb on his cheek, watching him lean into it.

I smiled as we talked back and forth, I stayed until he fell asleep, getting tired from his major depression.

I slowly layed him down on his bed, barely managing to move him. I tucked him in and left a sticky note on the inside of his door.

I left and started to walk to my next patient.

'Katsuki Bakugou'