chapter 3

I walked down the hall, torwards Todorokis room.

I stopped in front of the door that said 219. I yawned slightly, looking down at the file of him.

●Name:Shoto Todoroki
●Age: 25
●Disorders: major depression, major anxiety, lack of emotion, touch starved
●Background info: father has abused the patient. Father also drove the mother to the point to where she poured boiling hot water on patients left side of there face.
●Warning: Ф^£ |€£ /=@£#€ř ¡^  (:3)

I sighed as I couldnt read the warning again. How would I know if I'm doing something wrong?

I lightly knocked on the door then came in, only to be met with heterochromic eyes. One cyan blue, the other a dull grey. He seemed to stare at me for a bit then huffed, backing up.

"Why are you here?" He asked, sitting on his bed. I've only met him once and that was to heal his scar. I remembered that he cried at my touch but kept my hand there.

"I'm doctor (M/n), your new doctor" I said. He seemed to feel that my name was familiar but couldnt quite place it. "Did my other doctor give up?" He asked to which I nodded.

"Sadly yes, though I am here to help you" I said, walking over to him and sat next to him. "I feel like I should know you..." he mumbled.

"You probably dont recognize me, I dont blame you. I was around 10 and you were 5. I helped my mother treat your scar, I promised to be your friend. Though I wasnt aloud to visit you" I said slowly.

He widened his eyes, seeming to remember. "You were that nice kid" he mumbled. I slowly nodded.

He stared at my hand then went to reach for it, only to flinch away. I smiled then took his hand. "Its ok to show emotion Todoroki, it's ok to ask for affection from me" I said, looking at him with care.

His eyes were wide at the touch but slowly started to tear up, his face getting hot. He slowly held my hand to his cheek as he leaned into my hand, letting his big salty tears fall.

I know that my touch could hurt him If I make the wrong move. So I wont move, I'll let him have his way with my touches.

"Can you tell me about your friends?" I asked, avoiding the family questions. If they abused him itll obviously be a sensitive subject.

He kept slightly nuzzling my hand as he took his time to calm down. "Midoriya is very kind, though he is clingy but I dont mind. He also has no quirk. Even though he doesn't have one, he is still nice." He said. I hummed. "Theres nothing about your quirks on your files" I mumbled.

He leaned over to me and lifted up the paper to show the back, showing that it has his quirk.

"I feel dumb..." I mumbled. He only smiled and shook his head. "Bakugou is aggressive but he cares. He protects who he believes is important. He says that I dont need anybody but him and my friends. I only have Iida, Midoriya, and Bakugou as friends though. He also has a cool quirk." He said. I nodded, that sounded like something Bakugou would say.

"Iida is.... different from the other two. He follows the rules, to the best of his ability. Though he can be aggressive at times hes not all bad...... he can be scary..." he said trailing off but then smiled.

I slowly nodded. I wonder, who is this Iida, he must be someone scary if he could scare Todoroki.

My phone started to go off, making me look at it. "I have to go to next patient" I said. He hesitantly let go, whining at the loss of touch. "I'll be back" i said, walking out and to my next patient.

'Eijiro Kirishima'