chapter 2

I stood in front of Bakugous door, 211. I took this moment to look at his file, humming.

●Name: Katsuki Bakugou
●Age:25
●Disorders: IED, possessive, overprotective, Egotistic, sadist, Anxiety
●Background Info: patient was abused by mother, father did nothing to help. This is what caused his temper, sadistic nature, and Anxiety. He was child hood friends with patient 139. Patient 139 would praise and reward the patient with anything the patient did, leading to his egotistic behavior. Patient 139 was bullied from Elementary to highschool, this caused the patient to become possessive over patient 139 and overprotective. Patient 139 is his first friend. Patient feels like patient 139 is the only one that understands them.

●Warning: Ф^£    ■■■□□□     \○€|¡€v€    #¡$   /=@<@đ€ (this ones a little harder to figure out)

What is wrong with the warnings? I cant read them! I sighed as I knew who I was facing. I've had to patch him up multiple times due to his fighting. He should be used to me.

I slightly knocked, then entered. "GO THE FUCK AWAY MARRY! I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME BACK!" he yelled from under the covers, curled up.

I chuckled. "I dont know who marry is but it seems you dont like them" I said, making him jolt up and see my smiling face, he started to smile but was starting to get confused.

"Why are you here? Your not my doctor, not that I fuckin care" he growled out.

"Well I'm your new doctor starting today" I said happily to which he seemed relieved. He then scowled at me "are you ganna hit me like marry did? Huh?!" He started to get aggressive, I immediately shook my head. "I would never hurt you or anyone! In fact I can't even fight correctly!" I said, pouting.

He stared at me before laughing, "you got spunk but cant fight? Ha! That means your useless in a fight!" He said with a crazy grin.

"I may be useless in a fight but I'm not useless in aiding patients back to health!" I said proudly. He looked me up and down but then sighed.

"Hurry up and come over here, let's get this over with." He grumbled out. I came over and sat beside him, smiling.

"It says here that your friends with Midoriya, is that true?" I asked. "SO WHAT IF ITS TRUE? YOU GANNA TELL ME IM WRONG FOR HAVING DEKU AS A FRIEND?!" he exploded at me. I smiled at him "not at all, infact hes one of my patients. He sure does talk alot about you" I said.

"What's he say?.." he asked. "He tells me that you look really awesome in a fight and that you are a cool person in general. He talks about how your kind to him to." I said, making him prideful at the first part but embarrassed at the last part.

"I am NOT kind!" He fired back. I just nodded, not seeing a point in arguing with him.

"Do you know anyone else here?" I asked. He looked as if I was weird. "I know almost everyone here" he said.

"I meant friends" I cleared up, making him oh in response. "Well I have Dunce face, Shitty hair, raccoon eyes, and soy sauce face" (he calls sero this) he said.

"Can you tell me there actual names?" I asked. He scowled at me, huffing in annoyance. "Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina, and Sero" he grumbled out.

I nodded, "is mina a patient? I haven't heard of her or seen her" I asked. He huffed. "Shes a visitor, she mostly visits frog girl." I nodded slightly.

"What's your favorite food" I asked. He shrugged. "Anything spicy" He said. I nodded and looked at the time. I have an hour to get to my next patient.

"Well, Bakugou, I need to go. Goodbye, I'll be back tomorrow." I said, starting to leave. "Bye sweet cheeks" he said as I left.

My face exploded into a mass of heat. I'm not used to people saying nice things to me other then just saying thank you.

I quickly composed myself and started heading to the patients room.

'Room 219, Shoto Todoroki'

I smiled to myself, thinking.