♡●《A Baby》●♡

The Morning was beautiful, the rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. The just risen sun shone softly on the city streets. As the sun was blessing the city with his beautiful sunlight. Just like that Sun also blessed Jimin's window which was open, rays directly  coming inside the cozy room. The rays immediately make contact with the Cute yet handsome jimin who is probably having a peaceful sleep after  having a blast in his house yesterday's night. But the rays says different, they probably want to make Jimin's peaceful sleep into hell as the 19 years Man growled shifting his position to prevent from Sunlight. But that doesn't long after when he abruptly woke up cause the birds were disturbing his sleep obviously by their sweet chirping but to this man it was like someone is shouting in the early morning.
"Ah!! Fuck I want to sleep" he growled as he sit up and ruffle his smooth blonde hair making into mess. He just made his way downstairs only to welcome by the messy living room which is looking like trash but not a living room, there were beer cans everywhere, pizza boxes on the coffee table, Some clothes scattered around the floor...making the living room nothing but dirty as the smell engulfed Jimin's nose. The man just made a disgusted face and turned around to the kitchen.
"Hmm what should I eat?" he spoke to himself as he started checking the containers only to find cereals. Jimin immediately grab the pack of cereal and placed it on the dining table, he make his way to the fridge finding Milk to accomplish the cereal. But he found nothing, the fridge was empty not even a single food material was there."Ah....there is nothing!!" he again growled but this time louder cause he was hungry. Then it reminds him that the Milk would be at the front of the door cause the society in which he lives deliver the milk in each doorsteps by the shopkeeper.
Jimin made his way out of the kitchen and lead to the front door meeting a hallway that connects the front door or the house entrance door. He finally reached there as he open the front door only to be greeted by cold yet warm winds,directly hitting him on his bare face to make the man shiver a little. He opened his eyes after the cold sensation leaves him. Only to see a BABY at his doorstep. A BABY!!

"What the heck

"What the heck......" he spoke as he saw the baby which was wrapped by a cute baby clothing, than to be in a basket. he thought as this was just a delusion so he rubbed his eyes and once again opened to see that the baby is still there. He was immensely shocked, very shocked that who the hell put this baby at his doorstep. A FREAKING REAL BABY!!!. He slowly crouched down to make his level to the basket to see whether he is not dreaming. He slowly touched the baby  face with his soft fingers only to make the baby giggle. As he heard the sound of the baby and the soft touch he recently Discovered. He was sure that This is REAL BABY!!! What should I do now..? he thought. Yes Leave it there Jimin, the baby is not yours. He thought as he immediately run behind the door and closed it. He was standing still behind the closed door  thinking that Did he do a great job by leaving the baby there? or  did a bad job to leave the innocent baby there in the cold winds then to his doorstep. He immediately rushed to the door and open it to see the baby is still there looking at him innocently. He somehow melt by the baby's eyes which was making him guilty a little bit as he took the basket and made his way inside his house and closed the door by one leg.{the legend's habit}
He make his way to his bedroom cause the living room was not in a condition to consider. He Put the basket on his bed and stared at the baby for long time.
"Is this little creature is mine...I have slept with many girls but I remember I always used Protection..!!" Yes he is a playboy in his University, he is rich like hell cause his Mom and dad both owns their own company so you can consider that he is borned with Golden Spoon in his mouth. Asking about his reputation in University He is A famous yet popular playboy who loves to play with girls hearts, he never ever lives in a longer relationship, his longer relationship life was 1 month cause the girl he was with was none other than the famous Girl in their University, she was also rich basically maintaining their standards. The girl was nothing but a slut in his eyes cause she only wants pleasure by him, so as he..they both dated basically to fulfill their desires. After When he get bored by her, he dumped her like she was a thing. But to her case that was usual for her cause thay both know why they dated, So it doesn't create a issue but little he did know that the girl is obsessed with him.
"Ahh!! what if the baby is mine....b-but I will take the responsibility! I will!! " he spoke as he thought whether they used Protection or not but the baby is innocent here. The baby has nothing to do in this. He may is a playboy but he does have a heart. Especially he have a soft spot for babies.
His thoughts get interrupted as the baby in the basket started crying, he immediately go near the basket to stop the baby from crying but he don't know how to do, He have watched that when the baby cries took them into your arms and swing them a little to make them stop from crying. He made his hand to the front to lift the baby from the basket but stopped in middle cause he don't know how to lift a baby properly!!! he cursed himself as he took his phone from the nightstand only to search how to lift a baby on YouTube. After watching 5 videos, he made his hands towards the basket as his ears filled with loud cries of the baby, he safely yet gently put his one hand around the baby's neck and other on the baby's back and gently lift the baby a smile magically made his way on the 19 year old Boy's  face like he achieved something big in his life... but his precious smile soon broked as the baby started crying loudly this time. He swung the baby a little but that did not work as the baby is still crying. " What if the baby is Hungry?" he spoke as he looked at the baby.  But what the baby eat...Ahh yes they want milk..but They drink breastmilk..Where should I find someone who can feed thus baby...! he thought as he realized there is someone....."Y/N!!!!! yes she!!!" he spoke as he put the baby gently on the bed and rushed to your house cause you both are NEIGHBOURS.

Well what do you think of this part let me know in the comment section

AND YES STAY TUNED FOR NEXT PART 💜🥰🙏