♡●《Troublemaker 1》●♡

Y/n's Pov

She is sleeping peacefully on her small yet cozy bed with blankets wrapped around her small body. She swear yesterday's night was a Hell to her as the music in the opposite house was making her ear bleed, She knows who was it but she just ignored cause she don't want to face him at night then though in a party. But She is not that easy going she swear she going to yell at him till his ears bleed. What does he think of himself huh!?. I will show him that you are nothing just a extra weight on the earth. Like he should be picked up and thrown in the dumping ground. Her peaceful sleep got interrupted by bell of her house which was ringing continuously indicating that someone has came. The 19 year girl growled and made up her way to see, who the hell is there early in the morning. She is some type of grumpy girl yet she is cute.She is smart in her University but she is not a nerd, cause she thinks studying is the not only thing to do in University but enjoyment is also necessary. She is cheerful person but when someone disturb her sleep she becomes the most dreadful Girl. Cause for her Sleep is just everything. She opened the front door and saw PARK JIMIN standing in front of her, after seeing him she immediately closed the door cause she don't want her morning to be this bad. Yes She Is Pretty Savage too.She can hear his yelling outside of the door."Y/N open the door!!!!Y/n open the door!!". She swear this man had his death wish in the early morning. She opened the door fully letting her skin engulfed with cold yet warm winds making her shiver a little cause she was wearing A sweatshirt with short pant as the sweatshirt only reach till her knees. Her hair in a messy bun.
"You are looking Ho----Hawk-k!!! The man in front of her confessed making her more annoyed then she was. "Did you just come here to mock me early in the morning?! if yes then Fuck off!!" She spoke in irritated tone. " Yah
....don't swear early in the morning look the morning is amazing!!" Jimin spoke calmly. "You know what because of you My night didn't go well and now I think you are looking forward for the morning too" the girl spoke standing in front of him arms closed around her chest eyeing him sharply from head to toe."Yah! I want your help!" he spoke in a low voice. "You what!!" the girl spoke as she can't heard him properly. "I told you I want your HELP!!" The man spoke louder this time. "Geez.....stop shouting!! I get it but wait why do you need my help..did you do something?! she spoke curiously as the Man standing in front her always irritated her. she was astonished by him like he want my help. "Yah I didn't do anything!!! Uhmm just come!!" as soon as he finished Jimin took her wrist and made his way towards his house irritated by her Questions. "Yah you moron where are you taking me!!!! I haven't lock my door..Yah!!!!! Y/N started shouting at him. Soon they reached in his house and Jimin immediately closed door behind him and looked at her. She was panting her chest moving up and down making the man to gulp and bite his lips. Jimin get your Shit together!! he spoke in his mind.
"Yah are you...crazy!!! the girl spoke despite of her heavy breathings. "What the fuck do you need!! Just tell me!!?" Y/N was irritated cause she was literally get dragged by him for what his so called 'HELP'.
"I want your breastmilk!!! Jimin spoke loudly making the girl shook with her eyes widen open lips parted as the Man eyed her chest.....biting his lips. She immediately covered her chest as she saw how Jimin was looking at it. "ARE YOU IN NUTS......!!! did you lost your m------wait who is crying?" Y/N spoke as she heard someone crying."Uhmm A baby...." he spoke in low yet laudable voice. '' A baby.... WHAT A BABY!!!! she yelled after realization hit her like a storm. Jimin immediately put a hand on her mouth to stop her from yelling '' Cant you keep quiet!'' The young man whisper. '' You have a freaking baby and you are telling me to keep quiet!! This is insane'' Y/n spoke as she make herself free from Jimin's grip. '' I know, but can we first stop the baby from crying!'' he suggest as the young girl gave him a nod and then they both make their way to his bedroom. As Y/n saw the baby, she was shocked cause the baby was so cute with bambi eyes, pink cheeks, pink small lips, looking like a cute angel. SHE WAS A GIRL.

''What should we do?'' He ask innocently. '' Uhmm I think she is hungry that's why she is crying, What should we give to her?'' She spoke as she made a thinking face. "Give her milk, your breastmilk!" Jimin spoke seductively. '' Are you.........Nevermind Go to the supermarket and bring the best baby food. Go fast!!!'' Y/n spoke as she pushed Jimin outside. She sat there as she admired the baby and lift her in her arms she knows how to lift the baby. She swung her a little and played with her to make her distract. The baby was giggling and was making cute noises making Y/n laugh.

Well Guys stay tuned for next part !!