part 1

"Kylee" i hear my mom yell from downstairs. "Your gonna be late". "Im coming mom" i say in a hurry. I grab all my bags and things i need and we rush into the car. When we finally get to the train i see my bestfriend in the whole entire world, hermione granger. "Hi kylee how was your summer?" "Oh it was okay, but im gonna have a lot more fun with you and wait.. Where is harry and ron" i say. Hermione says "oh well harry is on the train but i dont really know where ron is". "Im worried" i say "he hasn't answered any of my letters all summer" i continue. "Look over there harry is waving us over to his cabin" "okay.." I say. Hermione started to say something but i interrupted her. I seen ron and got all excited, hermione, on the other hand was not so thrilled. "RONALD WEASLEY". Hermione says. Ron turns his head in confusion. "WHY DID YOU NOT ANSWER ANY OF KYLEES OWLS OVER THE SUMMER" ron tried to apologize but she didnt wanna here it. Instead she turned over to ask harry how his summer was. Of course it wasnt anything spectacular, just the basics. Him getting grouded, yelled at, being called abnormal. I tried to change the subject. So i said "what are you excited for this year?" And to my surprise ron said "ohh i am excited about seeing Brittany, ive heard shes got a whole new look this year". I tried my best not to role my eyes, i hated her so much. Harry chimbs in and says "yeah shes smoking hot this year". Hermione looks at me with an uneasy face. She knows how much i hate Brittany. I never told anyone besides hermione because i knew ron had a major crush on her and i didn't wanna hurt him. He is my bestfriend after all. "Heyyy ron" says a very familiar voice..