part 2

And of course.. It was brittany. The sweet, kind, loving brittany. I said in my head, sarcastically. She walked up to us just to talk to ron. She didnt even acknowledge me, hermione, or harry.Who does she think she is flirting with ron. Shes doing it for attention. I know it. "Heyyyy ron hehe" said brittany. Before you know it i open my big fat mouth. WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER HERE. WHO SAID YOU COULD TALK TO US. Ron looked shocked and sad. Brittany walked away almost looking disgusted. Hermione slumped down in her chair. Ron clearly noticed that she did that because the second before he turned to me he said "do you know what that was about mione?" She lied for me, she said "no". Ron looked at me with an apologetic look. "Whats wrong with bri-" and just as he was about to finish his sentence, neville came in asking for his toad. Of course we had no idea where it was. But he did also give us some helpful information,though. He told us that we were arriving at hogwarts soon. "Perfect" i said under my breath. "Im..gonna go change into my robes" i say. Looking for a reason to get out of our conversation with ron. I finally get out of the hogwarts express bathroom and ron says "where not finished with our conversation kylee". He said scolding me. Draco, the farret boy comes up and looks at me. "What do you want malfoy". I say kinda quietly. Draco looked sympathetic and said "i heard your little argument with weasley, i was wondering if i could help." I said "thank you malfoy, but im okay" he shook his head and walked away but right as he was about to walk off the train he said "your differant, you can call me draco". He said. I looked at him confused. "You know, because you call me malfoy." "You can call me draco". I blushed a little. I still dont know why. Evrrything and anything was going through my head as to why malfoy, i mean draco was being so nice to me, but before i could finish my thoughts. Hermione appeared out of nowhere and said "are you coming or not?" She said smiling. "By the way, i thought you secretly liked ron? whats up with malfoy?"..