Chapter 7

Representing the Awedor Kingdom is a middle age woman with tan skin and black fringe hair,green eyes wearing silver armor equipped with a longsword on her back and her name is Princess Kisha Constantia daughter of Emperor and Empress Constantia and leader of the Justice Templar knights. Standing behind her at the entrance of the tent is a middle age man with caramel skin and red hair,orange eyes wearing silver armor equipped with a dagger on his left hip and her name is Regiment Commander Brian Flower of the Justice Templar knights.And a teenage girl with pale skin and pink hair in a ponytail,blue eyes wearing silver armor equipped with a mace on her right hip along with a shield on her back and her name is Sergeant Viola Bowen of the Justice Templar knights.My scouts have reported seeing a large force of 3,100 of Orge's and undead dragons said Skeja. Anything else asked Viola?

It seems 4 of the demon lord Abiggor's children are leading the army said Geirifa.But where to asked Brain?Going by the way they're marching im guessing their heading to Reverence Tower said Vodana.Which is in Abigor's domain which will be guarded by some more force's it seems we are outnumbered said Kisha.Our Kingdoms decided that we should form this alliance to ambush the enemy but we only have 2,700 said Vodana.

The  casulties will be extremely high if Abigor's children decide to join into the fight but the undead dragon will be a problem as well said Brian. Do we have any priest to purify the undead dragon asked Skerja?Not many maybe about 200 in our ranks are priest but we will have to assign them guards to protect them while they begin the ritual to purify the dragons said Viola.That will just leave the Orgre's to deal with said Geirifa. Alright now that we all decided on a plan of attack everyone should get some rest we strike at first light said Kisha.

With that said everyone went to get some rest as ordered when sunlight came they begun their march towards Reverence Tower.Prince's Furfur, Beelzebub,and Jezebeth along with Princess Pandora were marching their way towards Reverence Tower till they saw a valkyrie and a human standing a few feet infront of them blocking their way to Reverence Tower.It seems we have company said Beelzebub.I count at least 2,700 said Jezebeth.What should we do asked Furfur?

Isnt it obvious we slaughter them yelled Jalhi!Princess Jalhi charged at the valkyrie and human she decided to strike down the human first but the valkyrie blocked her attack and sent her back flying towards her brother.My name is Princess Vodana of the Aluviryn Kingdom im the leader of the Silver Order valkyries said Vodana.And my name is Princess Kisha Constantia of the Awedor Kingdom im the leader of the Justice Templar knights said Kisha.Out of the bushes surrounding the demon army were valkyries and humans with wizards and priest preparing a spells and archers in the tree aiming their arrows at the army.

We will not allow to take another step so please surrender said Vodana.Oh is that so chucked Furfur.It seems we have no choice but force our way through said Jezebeth.Alright sounds like fun all forces attack yelled Beelzebub!Before they could move all of a sudden the valkyries and humans hit the ground dead one by one which surprised Vodana and Kisha.

I was wondering what was taking you four so long to bring  the weapons said a voice.Princess's Vodana and Kisha turned around to where the voice came from only to see a bandit army led by a demon prince.Princess Vodana was reaching for her weapons till Princess Kisha stopped her.Dont if we decide to attack him now we'll be dead we have no choice but to retreat for now said Kisha.Smart choice and your reward for that is that you and the rest of you army get to live now leave said Mara.

Damn it all everyone lets go we're retreating said Vodana.Princess Pandora watched as the humans and valkyries had retreated then looked up at her brother.Shall i go after them asked Pandora?No leave them be our weapons are here so lets go said Mara.Very well brother  you four follow us to the tower said Pandora.

The four siblings followed their brother Mara and Sister Pandora to Reverence Tower while Princess's Kisha and Vodana returned back to their kingdoms to give their report. Riding at full speed on horse's is a large army of 1,200 amazon warriors wearing bronze armor leading them is a middle age woman with light skin and blue pixie hair,green eyes wearing bronze armor wielding a trident in her left hand and her name is Princess Kithromeia daughter of Empress's Relyle and Guepyle and leader of the Infinity Leagion.Riding on her right is young woman with pale skin and wavy purple hair,blue eyes wearing bronze armor wielding a trident also in her right hand and her name is Sergeant Major Joelaomeia of the Infinity Legion.And on the left rode another middle age woman with honey skin and pink hair in a ponytail,pink eyes wearing bronze armor wielding a scythe in her left hand and her name is Regiment Commander Cruiameia of Infinity Legion also Princess Kithromeia's fiance.The amazon warriors followed their princess till Cruiameia spotted something ahead of them.

Princess wait said Cruiameia.Princess Kithromeia ordered her warriors to halt then rode over to Cruiameia as did Sergeant Major Joelaomeia.What is it asked Kithromeia?Before Cruiameia could reply Sergeant Major Joelaomeia spotted something in the skies falling down towards them when it closer she could see it was a giant rock and alerted the army.Everyone scatter yelled Joelaomeia!

The amazon warriors had scattered as ordered the giant flying rock come down killing some of the amazon warriors on impact and caused alot of dust.Once the dust had cleared Princess Kithromeia noticed she was on top of Cruimeia and that their face was close before she could make a move Sergeant Major Joelaomeia cleared her throat then helped them both on their feet.It seems the enemy knows we're here said Kithromeia.All of a sudden the ground begun to shake under their feet they could hear loud footsteps marching towards them.Princess Kithromeia looked towards where the loud footsteps were coming and saw a large army of giants marching towards them.

By the gods said Cruimeia.We're suppose to fight that said Joelaomeia. Sitting on the shoulder of a giant is a teenage girl with caramel skin and wavy violet hair with horns,silver eyes wearing black armor wielding a greatsowrd on her back and her name is Princess Lilith daughter of the demon lord Abigor.Lilith looked down and could see some of the amazon warriors were frightned which put a big smile on her face.Let the slaughter commence said Lilith.