Chapter 1

In the kingdom of Awedor walking the streets waving at everyone is a young woman with white skin and long auburn hair,red eyes wearing silver armor wielding a sword on her right hip and a shield on her back and her name is Alice Constantia daughter of King and Queen Constantia and leader of the Autumn Templar Guardians.Walking with her is a man with tan skin and blonde hair,blue eyes wearing silver armor wielding a longsword his back and his name is Major Andrew Walker of the Autumn Templar Guardians.And another young woman with pale skin and pink hair in a ponytail,orange eyes wearing silver armor wielding a bow on her back and her name is General April Strafford of the Autumn Templar Guardians.Princess dont run too far ahead said Andrew.It's fine Andrew we can still keep an eye on her said Alice.

Hurry up you two yelled Alice.Alice stopped infront of a tavern called The Lucky Doves and went inside followed by her two guardians once inside it was full of people laughing in drinking having a good time.Noticing Princess Alice is a middle age man with fair skin and purple hair,green eyes wearing a apron and his name is Phillip Mckay had approached Princess Alice and her two guardians.Welcome princess Alice what brings you here asked Phillip?Oh i was just walking around town and notice how busy you were and wanted to stop in and say hey said Alice.

Well please come in and have a seat and i will get to you as soon i can said Phillip.Very well come you two said Alice.The small group went to go sit at a table and talk amongst themselves the day went by fast and Princess Alice and her escorts went back the palace.Alice and April went to their bedroom and went to sleep.At the Thabia Empire outside the city gates of the city Stormfall is a woman with pale skin and purple hair in a ponytail,hazel eyes wearing bronze armor and her name is Relyle Empress of the Thabia Empire, Leader of the Seperent Legion and mother to all her daughters.

Standing infront of her is her wife a middle age woman with light skin and white braided hair,red eyes wearing bronze armor with a scythe on her back and her name is Guepyle leader of the Serenity Legion.Standing a few feet behind her is a another woman with peach skin and blonded braided hair, hazel eyes wearing bronze armor with daggers on both sides of her hips and her name is Lieutenant Foerroscyra of the Serenity Legion.And a woman with brown skin and long green hair,green eyes wearing bronze armor with axes on both of her hips and her name is Sergeant Major Eaisbe of the Serenity Legion.Do you really have to go asked Relyle?Yes my love i haven't heard from some of my warriors from Nexus Citadel and its been 2 weeks said Gueplyle.

I understand my love but if what my scouts told me is the truth that Hobgoblins have taken over the citadel i worry how many said Relyle.I will be fine Foerroscyra and Eaisbel will be there to protect me isnt the right said Gueplyle.Yes my lady said Foerroscyra. You can count on us my Empress said Eaisbel.Alright well hurry before sundown but if anything happens and i dont hear from you by then im coming to save you said Relyle.

I know you will chuckled Gueplyle. Gueplyle kissed her wife Relyle on the lips then got on her horse then led 200 amazon warriors towards the Nexus Citadel.They arrived at made camp at the Forbidden River inside a big tent is Lady Guepyle,Lieutenant Foerroscyra, and Sergeant Major Eaisbel talking amongst themselves.Any word from the scouts asked Guepyle?None said Eaisbel.

Shall i take a small force with me to the Nexus Citadel my lady asked Foerroscyra?Yes but you are to only investigate if there are hobgoblins dont not engaged is that understood lieutenant said Guepyle?Yes my lady i shall leave at once said Foerroscyra. Eaisbel i want you and your warriors on standby incase we need to back up Foerroscyra said Guepyle.As you wish my lady Eaibel.

Lieutenant Foerroscyra and her force of 50 amazon warriors arrived at the Nexus Citadel and spotted corpse's of amazon warriors and blood everywhere and returned back to camp to give her report.My lady i have returned said Foerroscyra.What did you see at the Nexus Citadel lieutenant asked Guepyle?Dozens of our fallen sisters and blood everywhere said Foerroscyra.Oh i see get some rest lieutenant we move out at first light and head to the Nexus Citadel to bury our fallen sisters said Guepyle.

Once the sun had risen Lady Guepyle ordered her 200 amazon warriors marched to the Nexus Citadel to bury the fallen amazon warriors.While the fallen amazon warriors were getting a proper burial there was a loud roar that filled the sky.Lady Guepyle turned to where the roar came and spotted a large group of Hobgoblins running towards them at full speed so she called her amazon warriors to battle.Archers open fire yelled Eaisbel!Amazon archers drew an arrow from their quiver then dip the tip in oil and lit it on fire and released the arrows into the sky which rain down on the Hobgoblins killing a few of them.

Draw blades yelled Guepyle!The amazon warriors drew their blades and too their stance.Now Charge yelled Guepyle!The amazon warriors followed their lady and charged at the hobgoblins the two sides clashed into each other both hobgoblin and amazon fell one by one.Lady Guepyle watched as her warriors were striked down one by one trying to stand on her own two feet lost her balance but Foerroscyra and Eaisbel caught her.

My lady we are outnumbered and lost more than half of our force we must retreat said Eaisbel.Very well lieutenant sound the retreat said Guepyle.As wish my lady everyone fall back we're retreating yelled Foerroscyra!The surviving amazon warriors fell back and retreate making their way back to the Thabia Empire.Meanwhile at the empire of Zikar inside the palace in the throne room a meeting was being held.

Sitting on the throne sat a male dwarf with peach skin and black hair,silver eyes wearing a crown,golden armor wielding a gauntlet on his right hand and his name is Yolndor Berylforge emperor of the Zikar Empire and leader of the Solitude Knights.Sitting next to him is wife a middle age female dwarf with tan skin and blonde hair in a bun,wearing a crown, golden armor holding a trident in her left hand and her name is Thekikara Berylforge and leader of the Voyage Knights.Standing beside King Berylforge is a teenage male dwarf with tan skin and orange hair,hazel eyes wearing golden armor wielding a shield in his left hand and a mace on his right hip and his name is Hordraic Goldenfang a royal guard.And standing beside Empress Berylforge stood a teenage female dwarf with fair skin and white pixie hair, orange eyes wearing golden equipped with a crossbow and her name is Thakheani Koboldmast also a royal guard.Kneeling infront of them is their daughter a teenage female dwarf with dark skin and long pink hair,pink eyes wearing golden armor,gauntlets on both her hands and her name is Jokredlydd Berylforge leader of Valiant Knights.