I Can't take this anymore!

"welcome to... I don't even know, uhhh what the hell am I even filming today?" Y/n sighed sat at her table her makeup half done, her hair unkept, the house a bomb site. Thomas beside her eyes red, looking exhausted.
"I don't care anymore. Genuinely y/n I couldn't give less of a shit today"
"Yeah, very much so" she nods "I am in so much fucking pain, my stomach is cramping like there is mining team down there, my head is killing me, my feet are two swollen for shoes... I do not wanna film today"
"I've turned my phone off, and put it in the locked draw. And the laptop. I'm just...."
"What?"
"I'm done"
"Done with what?"
"With just fucking.... Everything y/n, the bull shit, the excuses, the back stories, the complicated bullshit!" He Explained "I can't take this anymore!"
"... Thomas"
"No! Y/n I'm done! They all fucking know now! I'm sick of pretending I'm sick of it! Everyone fucking knows so let's just cut the bullshit already babe!"
"Thomas... Seriously-"
"Y/n I mean it I'm fucking done. I'm not pretending anymore, this is not a bit, I'm done the secrets out-"
"THOMAS!" she yelled stopping him from his ranting "we. Have. A problem."
"What?"
"Either.... I just pissed myself"
"Or?" He asked her the colour draining from his face
"Uhhhh, get the car keys"