Chapter 27

POV Blake

A week had passed and everything was fine. We had talked a lot about our argument and solved it soon later. We spent the last week preparing everything for our coronation. My princess would be crowned as a queen tomorrow and I would be the king even if I am the king technically. I just asked my dad to do the job for some time.

Invitations were sent to everyone living in Montgomerondya. Exceptions were her parents because of their behavior.

The book they sent us had some information about my princess but not a lot of things we didn't know already. So basically it was a waste of time.

At the moment I was trying to find a perfect crown for my princess. I couldn't decide because I wanted it to be perfect. It took me about two hours until I found the perfect one.

It was a silver one with some ornaments and three crystals in the middle, one of them slightly bigger. It suited her perfectly.

After some more hours of preparations, I walked back to our room to find her on the bed. She was still dressed in a cute purple dress which made me chuckle a little bit. I guess she was too tired to change her clothes.

I walked up to her and brushed some hair out of her face. She looked so peaceful and even smiled as I touched her. I decided to change her into some comfortable clothes. I picked her up and carried her into the closet, where I searched for a button-up from me. She loved them and they were much easier to put on my sleeping beauty.

After doing that, I laid her back on the bed, this time under the covers and headed to the bathroom. I took a shower and put on some sweats before laying down and spooning her from behind.

It didn't take long until I was out.

-----The next morning-----

I woke up as the sun was rising. I opened my eyes after some time, adjusting to the light. She was still sound asleep but our position changed. Now she was lying on top of me as she did almost every morning. I knew that we had to stand up soon due to the coronation being held in the afternoon. But I let her sleep for minutes in hope that she woke up without me having to interrupt her sleep.

I stood up and stretched myself before walking into the bathroom. I decided to shower again because my hair looked like a mess and I think it should look good if you get crowned...

I was lost in my own thoughts so that I didn't realize that my princess entered the room until she was hugging me from behind. I stiffed at first but relaxed after realizing that it was her.

Turning around to face her, I hugged her back before reaching behind me to reach my shampoo. I started to wash her whole body including her hair.

After the shower, we headed to different rooms to get ready. It was a tradition similar to a wedding. It didn't take me long to get ready due to me being a man. I just put in my black suit, some black shoes and brushed my hair, adding some styling gel to look like a king should look.

Before I knew it, the coronation started. I was lost in my thoughts and just blocked everything out. I just stared at my princess. She was wearing a beautiful peach ball gown that glittered from the bottom to the top. It was perfect and hugged her waist like it was made for her. Okay, maybe it was made for her but still. I was brought back to reality as my dad asked her if she accepted the title as the Queen of Montgomerondya.

"...Do you Aurora Walton accept the title as the Queen of Montgomerondya? Do you promise to act fair towards everyone and rule at the side of Blake Ace Montgomery until you die or an heir takes over?"

"Yes, I do!"

A smile broke out of my face as I heard those words. I was the happiest man alive.

He turned to me and asked me the same.

"Do you Blake Ace Montgomery accept the title as the King of Montgomerondya? Do you promise to act fair towards everyone and rule with Aurora Walton at your side until you die or an heir takes over?"

"Yes I do," I said too. We turned to each other and both took the others' crown of the velvet pillows. I went first and placed her diadem on her head. Now she looked like a real queen. But in my heart, she will always be my princess.

After that, she took her turn and crowned me too with a black crown. She definitely chose it. She knows my style too well.

We interlaced our fingers and turned around to see about three hundred people cheering at their new queen. We walked outside on the balcony and waved at all the people gathered in our yard. They were cheering too at their new queen. I could tell that they were still afraid of me but amazed because of my look. They thought that I would look more deadly I guess. But I am not one hundred percent sure.

All those people were hoping that she would be able to calm me down, to control my temper. They hoped that she was the light to my darkness. And they weren't wrong. She was an angel sent from heaven to save me. She was my everything. And I would love her forever until the day she dies. Until the day she goes to heaven, the place she belongs to.

And so the prince fell in love with the angel...

~The End~

--------------------------

a/n

I can't believe that I finished that book....it all started with an idea I got in the shower and now it is a finished book.

Over 30 000 words later and I am still writing for fun. Tbh I thought that I would never finish that book and I sometimes had writer's block which was annoying AF. But I did it and you are the reason for it. You gave me the motivation to continue. And maybe the thought that I hate unfinished books on Wattpad bc of the cliffhangers...

<3

E