chapter one

TW: swearing
________

Sapnap's pov:
It's crazy how I used to look up to Dream and now I stream with him, Dream's do come true I guess, maybe that's why his username is "Dream".

"DREAM" George screams high-pitched.

"COME HERE GEORGE!" Dream's block character was chasing after the brunette.

Dream was always chasing after George, and George was always screaming, it was funny of course, but I feel left out sometimes. I sometimes wish they would include me in their little shenanigans, I often have to invite myself to play with them. They do invite me to play minecraft, but after that they just run off and do their own thing.

Maybe I can find other friends that play minecraft, stream, and upload youtube videos... yeah that might be a little hard to do. Unless I find some youtubers that seem interesting and contact them, but that's nerveracking and they might end up leaving me anyway.

I'm lucky Dream has been friends with me for a while now, he knows my biggest fear is my friends leaving me, but that's surely not the only reason he stayed, right?

I mean, he does seem to like George better, but he still likes me.. I think.

I shouldn't be thinking negatively like this, even if it is true, I need to stop thinking those things until it's proven that it's true.

"SAPNAP" Dream screams

I didn't even noticed I was zoned out until Dream screamed my name.

I hummed in response.

"HELP ME, GEORGE IS GOING TO KILL ME, I'M ON HALF A HEART" the green blob screams.

"COME HERE DREAM!!" George screams.

I sigh and continue playing minecraft.
The stream went on for another hour until I got tired and decided to get off. Dream and George continued to stream though.

I wasn't going to go to sleep, it isn't that type of tired, I'm just mentally tired. My thoughts got the best of me and ruined my mood for the rest of the stream, I didn't want to continue streaming if I felt like shit.

My thoughts always ruined my mood, whether I was hanging out with my friends in person or online. When I'm streaming I always use the excuse "I'm tired" which is not a lie, since I'm mentally tired. I just didn't specify what I meant by tired.

Nobody really checks up on me, or texts me a lot, I understand Dream can be busy with songs, streams, and youtube, and George could be busy sleeping, but it would still be nice if they texted me first.

I should probably skateboard to clear my head, I'm overthinking too much again. Good thing it's not raining, that would ruin my skateboard.

Third person pov:
Sapnap grabs a black hoodie, a black beanie, and black jeans. He changed into his clothes and grabbed his skateboard. He hasn't been skateboarding in a while, so he wouldn't be the best at it.

He put down his skateboard and hopped on, there wasn't many cracks on the sidewalk by his house so he didn't have to worry about flipping over. He went to grab his phone from his pocket, but realized he left it at his house. He sighed, but just continued to skateboard. He wanted to play music, but he couldn't really do that without his phone

He continues to skateboard down his sidewalk until he comes across a skatepark, he hasn't been to a skatepark in forever, he doesn't like going outside anymore. He's isolated himself from the outside world for a while, but he promised himself he wouldn't so that anymore.

There was a couple kids his age at the skatepark, they are about 16-18 (Sapnap is 17) he was always scared of people his age, because of how awkward it can be, and how embarrassing it would be if he made a fool out of himself infront of them.

He decided not to go to the skatepark, at least not today, as he turned to leave someone caught his eye, a brunette boy with nice fluffy hair, and pretty eyes. He was wearing a black buttoned up shirt with a white collared shirt underneath, and black ripped jeans. After Sapnap noticed he was starring, he got back onto his skateboard and rode off to his house.

__________

Words: 768

Author's note: what do you guys think about this story? Hopefully it's good so far, I'm trying to do more povs, tell me if that's good or not.

Drink some water, eat something if you haven't already, and get some sleep :]

I love youuu!! <3