Twilight Sparkle

(Dark's POV) We played with the CMC for a good hour or two. Chryssi was at the moment trying to explain why she didn't like cookies, which Fluttershy had brought out for us, by saying that she preferred raisin instead of chocolate chip. I suppressed a giggle because I knew the real reason why she didn't like it.

"Come on Dark! Does she really not like chocolate?"

I giggle at the looks they had on their faces.

"Yep, she's crazy."

Chryssi turns to glare at me. Suddenly she freezes, her eyes going wide. I turn around to see what she was looking at, only to come face to face with none other than Twilight Sparkle herself. She had on a very unpleasant look, and her wings were slightly ruffled. I squeaked and bolted behind Discord, who was standing near by.

"Girls you really shouldn't be here today."

Her voice had a very commanding ring to it.

"But why Twilight? Dark and Chryssi are awesome!"

She just sighed.

"Just run along girls. They're busy right know."

I heard them run off.

"Know you two, what do you have to say for yourself."

Chryssi just stared at her.

"I'm not sorry."

Twilight glared at me.

"What?"

I stood up tall.

"I'm not sorry. As far as I can see we made their day. I don't see why I have to be sorry for that."

Twilight seemed to ponder it for a moment.

"I guess your right."