Chapter 3

Earth-Primer, National City, Luthor Foundation Blood Bank

A guard from the blood bank was walking by, searching every corner to see if there weren't any problems as he walked by something behind him started to rise. When he hears something behind him he turns around. But nothing was there, that second he turned around and a person that looked like a vampire appeared in front of him. He throws him to a near wall, he grabs him so he can stand up.

"Keys..." the man that looked like a vampire said. The guard without thinking twice gave it to him.

"Thank you." He throws him once again, now knocking him down. Walking to one of the doors, he opens it with the keys. When the door opens Brainy was waiting for him

"This is going to suck for you... no pun intended." The man growled and started to attack him, but Brainy easily started to evade every punch the other tried to hit. With just one hit he made the man meet the floor. That's when M'gann, Nia, Alex, and J'onn appeared.

"Boo." M'gann jokes

"Keep dreaming, Dracula." Nia said, cornering him. The man growled another time and turned into a bat. The five of them tried to catch him but he was really fast. But not as fast as the scarlet speedster. Who grabbed him with no problem.

"Got you." Barry said. Making him stand up.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't going to hurt anyone. I'm not really a vampire." He said, worried about what he's going to do.

"We know. Your name is Silas." Alex said.

"You're an alien." Barry continued.

"From Transilvane, to be exact." Brainy added.

"Which is apparently a real planet." Nia finished still amazed by that planet existing.

"You're where vampire stories come from."

"Great. Glad to see you've done your research. But you're under-emphasizing one tiny, important detail. They're just stories. I rob blood banks so I don't have to hurt people." Silas said wanting to get out of there, but he knew that was going to be a problem.

"We're not interested in the robbery. We'll let you go... if you help us." Barry said with his arms crossed wanting this to be over so he can go and save her girlfriend.

"Help you with what?" Silas asked

"We want you to help us break into the Phantom Zone." Alex said with the same patience Barry is having

"Why in the hell would you want to do that?" He asked scared, remembering everything he went through

Meanwhile... Phantom Zone

Kara was slowly waking up. The first thing she saw was some weird creatures getting near her. But also something started to appear in her mind.

"No, no, no, not again!" Kara started to yell scared of what was happening.

National City, Superfriends Base

Everyone was gathered in the main room, they started to hear the story of Silas.

"My husband was falsely accused of theft..." he started.

"And sentenced to six months in the Phantom Zone. They took Owen from me. It was so unfair. I had to get him back."

"But they caught you attempting to break him out." M'gann added. That sentence makes him raise an eyebrow.

"How do you guys know all this?" He asks. Now it was the turn of J'onn to speak.