Protective gabrial

(Trigger and light swear
warning)
Nathalie was just doing her regular but this time she was expecting a very important visit from a new Chinese supplier she had herd story's from her friend penny the assistant of jagged stone that this supplier was a bit of a pervert... but Nathalie knew she could handle it since she had meet with other some what perverted supplies in the past she figured she could do it

An hour has past...  and the supplier had just pulled up to the mansion he was told to give it to The agreste family assistant he didn't think much about it since he thought it was probably a male for all his other previous encounters with assistants were males. boy was he wrong cause as soon as Nathalie opened the door he had already gone into full pervert mode.... "hey princess~" he said in Seductive tone as slowly started to lightly slide his hands around Nathalie's hips this made Nathalie extremely uncomfortable so she started to back up a bit but that didn't stop him from trying to at least kiss her...(omg I'm writing this and it's triggering me so much get away from nath dude!!)"what's the matter sweets come here and (I'm so sorry guys..) and give daddy a kiss~" he said about to pull Nathalie in for a kiss but fortunately Gabriel was coming out of his office to see what was taking Nathalie so long when he saw the supplier with his hands around Nathalie. and Nathalie looking as if she was on the verge of screaming out his name to get him to help her and tears... as soon as Gabriel saw this he was already at the door about to put the supplier in his place and to get his Nathalie away from that creep "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!" Gabriel screamed while grabbing Nathalie away from him an positioning her behind his back so he was face to face with the supplier luckily for them Adrian at school or he would have surely come down to this and be just as mad as Gabriel was at the time. "U..um m.mister agreste what are you doing here!." The supplier said in the shakiest voice anyone could ever have for he was afraid he had mistaken the agreste family assistant for his WIFE!! Gabriel could see this and tell he felt as if he had mistaken Nathalie for his wife so he Decided to make sure the supplier ever came near her ever again by saying" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY WIFE YOU CREEP!!" Nathalie was watching and hearing all of this from behind Gabriel and when she herd that she turned into the brightest red tomato on the face of the earth. "M..m..mister agreste I am so sorry!!..." the supplier manged to stutter out his mouth" DON'T APOLOGIZE TO ME SAY THAT TO MY WIFE" Gabriel demanded" m..m..mrs. Agreste I am so sorry!!" Nathalie ended up forgiving him but Gabriel on the other hand was still not pleased so later that day he called the supplier's boss to get him fired as soon as possible and for him to never have any more male suppliers from that company ever again Nathalie was still unsure why he had done that for her but....

Only there future can tell....
Hope you enjoyed!