the banquet- part 2

matthew's samsung ringtone started going off, but i could hardly hear it. jesus had to be mine. peter just had to get in the way.. didnt he. well, so be it ig. but just know this peter.. i will rid of you. i will rid this world of evil and start my new reign as THE GOD OF THE NEW WOR- *clears throat*

peter was still neiling. jesus was speechless and the nine men surrounding him were equally speechless.
a tear brought itself to my acid bath darkness broken eye. suddenly i felt a burst of energy and before i could control it.. i.. i stepped up onto the table and sung my heart out.. to fight song by rachel platten.
everyone turned to stare at me. but i didnt care about them. i wasnt singing for them.. i was singing.. for.. for him. for jesus. and he was watching.

"this is my fight song.."

"take back my life song.."

"ooooooh.."

"my powers turned on,"

i sung my heart out, the lyrics meaning every word to him. i hope my words reached him. i looked over in his direction but i couldnt read his expression. what was he thinking? did he think my singing was.. g..good?
i finished singing to find tears rolling down my cheeks. i ran out of the banquet hall, tears streaming down my cloth. as i tore down the lane.. i couldnt help but hope. that my words reached him.

and that he felt the same way. ig.