🥺P U P P Y. D O G E Y ES 🥺

(In this story your half dog half human)

Y/n pov
DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! I yelled as I realized it was 7:30 Crap I'm 30 minutes late i ran down the stairs and fell on my tail.oww I said tears in my eyes I got dressed  in my outfit-

oww I said tears in my eyes I got dressed  in my outfit-

I put my outfit on and ran like freiza was on my ass.i ran until I tripped over my tail and hit someone.Ugh watch where your going You Slutty bitch ass ho-

Gohan pov
Ugh watch where your going you slutty bitch ass ho- I looked up at her as she looked at me she was growling literally like a dog.I remembered what she had said and I felt like I was in a pool of darkness. Well I'm wo sorry but this Slutty bitch will has to go back to class.I walked past her Video joined me as she glared daggers at Y/n.

I swear I felt tears in my eyes why was Y/n so mean? Anyway I'll avoid her if she hates me my eyes felt heavy I went into the class as I saw Y/n she was crying she looked at me and ran over.

Y/n pov
Omg Gohan I said in my head I ran over to him wiping my tears Hey G-gohan I said smiling He looked at me like I was crazy and tried to walk past me.i grabbed his arm and pulled him out the classroom.Gohan please listen I wasnt trying to be mean especially to you im so so so sorry.Can u forgive me I was the slutty bitch not you I won't ever Let my anger out on you again I promise.I looked at him with my puppy dog eyes He blushed and Nodded.

Gohan pov
I forgive you Y/n lets be best friends i said hugging her  I pulled away and she  kissed me lips Until Videl came back out and yelled at us to come inside the classroom.Ugh fine Gohan lets be Lovers instead Okay? I- i guess I said blushing crazy we hugged for another minute.

Videl pov
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT GETTING YOUR ASS INSIDE THE MOTHERFUCKING CLASSROOM.

Y/n and Gohan pov
UHHHHH OKAY SIKE!!!!we ran away from videl while she was telling the teacher on us.Snitches get stitches and if you do you are one hella bitch Y/n yelled at her I rolled my eyes and we stopped running and we went back to class.

Y/n pov
Thanks Gohan for giving me another chance I love you I said as I fell asleep in class my tail wagging to sleep.

                                   🐶 E N D 🥺