⑤.⑤: Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓓⓐⓣⓔ

March 19th

After school. The date.

○✦~⁑✧꙳⭑٭⭑꙳✧⁑~✦○

"I-I ran here a-as fast as I could." My best friend, Maki Tamura, told me while trying to catch her breath. "I told coach Nekomata something came up." She said while walking over to my closet. "Where is he taking you?"

"The arcade. He's coming to pick me up in 15 minutes, and I still haven't gotten dressed." I told her while sitting on my bed and putting my head in my hands. "I shouldn't have agreed to this."

"Hey! Don't say that! You're just nervous, that's all." She said as she took an outfit out of my closet and looked satisfied. "Here, try that one." She handed me the outfit and then left the room so I could change.

"I'm done!" I said through the door as I finished getting dressed. She came into the room and looked proud of herself once she saw me.

"I'm so good." She claimed with a smug smile. "You look amazing, Y/n!" She exclaimed as she put me in front of my full-length mirror.

(La outfit)

(You can change it if you want, I don't really care

(You can change it if you want, I don't really care. I just find this cute.)

"Well, I don't look bad, I guess," I said with a smile.

"It's perfect. Not too fancy, but not too casual either. Plus, the skirt has pockets!" She said all excited.

"Maki, you're a lifesaver. Thank you." I turned around and gave her a hug.

"Yeah I know I'm amazing." She said as she hugged me back. "You should hurry and finish getting ready, though." She told me as she pulled away.

"Right. I still haven't even done my hair." I said as went towards my desk to grab my hairbrush. "I barely have more than 5 minutes left!" I panicked as I checked the time on my phone. I hurried to finish brushing my hair, I didn't care if I wasn't able to put it up.

"Here, let me!" She said as she took the brush from my hand but instead of brushing it, she started to braid my hair. It took her 2 minutes give or take.

"It's messy but cute. I make you look so good, Y/n. Not that you don't look good on a daily basis. It's so unfair just how good you look, seriously. I don't-" She ranted on.

"Ok, ok, I get it. Seriously though, thank you for doing this, Maki." I told her. "I would still be freaking out if you didn't come." I turned to look at her and smiled.

"Gosh, you're so cute!" She said as she squished my face together. "Now hurry and put your shoes on! He's gonna be here any minute!" She said as she picked me up out of my chair. "I say wear the black slip-on vans." She told me as she picked them up.