Knify x Reader

AAAAAA I straight up went on a unannounced hiatus without noticing I'm so sorry y'all aaaa,,
Things have been Hell-

Things I am working on after this:
Yoshka X Reader
Flirty!Kratcy x Male!Reader
Kratcy x Yoshka HCs
Lightbolb HCs

These will not be in order lol-

Anyways, I hope you like this Moth_Thing ^^!
Gender was not specified, so the reader goes by they/them ^^
P.S. If you have not watched CFMOT 6, I HIGHLY suggest you do before reading this, as it contains spoilers ;)

Knify sat alone at the bottom of the well he had to go down into to get his prize for surviving elimination. He had been crying for a while now, unable to find anything. He wasnt upset about the prize though, it was about what was happening up there.
Everybody was having fun in his team, celebrating their victory. They had all forgotten all about Knify, and surprisingly, this also included Lightbolb and (Y/N). (AN, No you didn't-)
He wiped his tears from his face, sniffling. Suddenly, a voice was heard from above the well.
"Knify?"
Knify gasped softly, recognizing the voice. (Y/N)'s voice.
"(Y-Y/N)?" He said, sniffling a bit more, looking up.
(Y/N) climbed into the well, splashing into the water. They looked at Knify, frowning a bit. "Knify.. Are you alright..?" (Y/N) asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.
Knify blinked, looking at their hand, which was placed right on his shoulder. It felt... Comforting. "W-Well... I guess not-" He sniffed, his eyes tearing up again. "Everyone has forgotten about me! They are all up there, celebrating, while I'm stuck here looking for some non-existent 'prize'!"
(Y/N) wrapped their arms around him, rubbing his back softly as he began to sob into their shoulder. "Shhh.. Its going to be okay..."
After a few moments, Knify spoke up.
"Does everyone hate me that much?"
(Y/N) stayed quiet for a moment, still hugging him and rubbing his back.
"I doubt they all do. And besides, even if they do...

...I will always love you"

-Finished B)-

AAA sorry it's kinda short- I hope it's good tho- :")