❤️Charmy x Reader!❤️

Requested by EllieBadgley
As there was no gender specified, the reader will use They/Them pronouns^^
Onto the story!

3rd Person POV

Y/N sighed softly, feeling the nice morning breeze. It was a rather nice spring day and flowers were just starting to bloom. Meaning that there were also plenty of bees.

Charmy, Y/N's best friend and crush, was trying to pick some flowers. Why? No specific reason 👁️ Totally not because she wanted to give them to Y/N.

The little furball had to pick the flowers using her mouth due to her lack of arms. She hated it, as the taste of the stems reminder her of the taste of hand sanitizer. Just as she was about to pick a nice and beautiful red rose, a bee landed on it.

Charmy growled and set down the flowers she had in her mouth. "Hey! Move!" Charmy shouted at the bee. The bee just looked at her before flying onto her head.

She

yelped

and tried to swat it off. "GET. OFF." She

must have forgotten that bees sting, however, as the bee then stung her right on the forehead.

She sat on the ground in defeat, pouting. "Ow---"

Y/N happily trotted over to Charmy. "Hey silly furball!! Uh-? You alright?" They asked in concern.

Charmy

pouted again. "I was trying to get you flowers but a bee stung mee"

Y/N giggled softly, patting Charmy on the head and sitting next to her. They grabbed the flowers. "These look beautiful..." They muttered.

Y/N smiled and put a flower in Charmy's ear. Charmy blinked a couple of times, blushing after realizing what they just did.

Charmy glanced away, smiling. Y/N noticed this, giggling softly. "Charmy, you

look

so pretty!"

Charmy's face pretty much became a tomato. She stuttered a bit before grinning and looking back at them. "Well,

you're prettier Y/N."

Y/N was now the one to blush. They giggled, trying to hide their blush. "Aw come on. You're not THAT shy!" Charmy snickered.

They looked at Charmy and smiled. "This is why I love you.." They muttered under their breath. However, despite how quiet it was, Charmy heard it. "W-What..?"

The two of them were silent, faces like tomatoes. "I...-" Y/N did the 👉👈 thingy (lmao)

"...I love you Charmy..-"

Charmy smiled and gently kissed them on the cheek. "I love ya too."

Kurasan's POV

HHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHJEJRJEUEHRJEJEJEHHEHEHEH3EHHE

hahahahshhsjsjsj I knew it B)

And then Kurasan told everyone about you two
The end B)