Chapter #1- Naanum avalum.

Hello Readers,

Let me first introduce Mr. Arjun.
He is a handsome, calm and composed person.
He has only one brother and his bro got settled in US with his wife and children. Arjun's dream is to earn a lot bcoz he had suffered a lot in his childhood days for money.
And he now currently in Coimbatore and just now joined in Marcy Institute of design.

And yah one important thing when ever Arjun see a new person in his dreams he'll soon meet them in real. This is God's new setting.

Isai - She is matured, tall and beautiful girl. She always wear Saree. She is a girl who supports all her friends and motivates them always.

And... She has her dark past which she doesn't share with anyone.

Let's begin...
First day of work for Arjun in Marcy Institute of design.

He enters with full of enthusiasm as he is gonna have new set of friends.
And ya he already has a friend called Jeeva who introduced him to this company.

Jeeva: " Arjun vaa da. How are you machan. Una kadaisiya college la paathadhu. How is anna anni and papa."

Arjun: "Macha!!! Fine da. Everyone are fine. How are you?
Looking handsome da ;) ".

Jeeva: "Aio yeah da many girls say this to me :) hahaha.
Okay come let's go to meet Marcy mam she is in her cabin.

(Arjun and Jeeva goes in and Marcy mam got impressed and she started to believe in Arjun).

Marcy Mam: "Okay Arjun you are really perfect for this company.
And you have to learn the processes soon. Just a minute. "

(Marcy mam in a call....
Isai slowly enters into the cabin with a humble smile...)

Marcy mam : " hello Isai meet Mr. Arjun our family's new member.
And Arjun she is Isai and do feel free to her bcoz she is going to train you about the work! "

(Arjun turns to Isai...
And he got a shock thatt he saw her yesterday in his dream:o )

Arjun's inner thought-
OMG She.... The one we saw yesterday in our dream!!

The dream:
Voice - " Arjun I am Sorry! And You will always be in my prayers".

The sun sets...

Isai : "Arjun hope you are comfortable in today's training!
And I'm dam sure that you are going to rock in this company because as much as I seen you, you are a great learner :)"

Arjun: " Thanksnga Its my pleasure that I had a great session in your guidance."

Isai: "Okay Arjun will see you tomorrow "

New intro - Roshini - often called as Rosh Isai's best friend. And they are roommates too. Rosh and Isai always take good care on one another.

This is just an introductory part from next chapter will move deep into the story line...

Have a great day!

Love and wishes,
PS